OT- Ryan Tannehill tells teammates "Enjoy your practice squad paycheck"

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Great explanation from Stallworth.

Nobody on the outside really knows if the PS players were screwing up the practice (sitting on the routes, or playing full-speed on walkthroughs) or just trying their best. Probably nothing wrong with saying 'enjoy your PS trophy' if they deserved it. Or saying in competitive manner if they were playing honest -- which in that case is just a motivator.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Great explanation from Stallworth.

Nobody on the outside really knows if the PS players were screwing up the practice (sitting on the routes, or playing full-speed on walkthroughs) or just trying their best. Probably nothing wrong with saying 'enjoy your PS trophy' with they deserved it. Or saying in competitive manner if they were playing honest -- which in that case is just a motivator.

I found the Brady part to be the best part of this story. Clearly Tannehill goes about business in a much different way than he does. Either way, Ryan better keep a close eye on stuff like this from now on. If he isn't a toolbag & this story is being spun out of proportion it doesn't really matter now. Because if he does anything else similar it will be blown up. Well, if he isn't playing well it will be. Otherwise it might be brushed under the rug.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I found the Brady part to be the best part of this story. Clearly Tannehill goes about business in a much different way than he does. Either way, Ryan better keep a close eye on stuff like this from now on. If he isn't a toolbag & this story is being spun out of proportion it doesn't really matter now. Because if he does anything else similar it will be blown up. Well, if he isn't playing well it will be. Otherwise it might be brushed under the rug.
Yep, people are shining the lights on his practice manners now. Also, I swept my hair this morning. I like to stay well groomed.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh man............ I would hope that those practice squad players gave him a whole lot of shit coming back at him. Something like......." what does that make you when a lowly practice squad player OWNS YOU":)

or

" My high school QB would have never tried to make that shitty throw":)

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I wonder if Miami would be willing to trade Tannehill for two 1sts and a 3rd.

I am surprised that no one mentioned that we should pick up some of those practice squad players. They might start on the Bears.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm sure they do enjoy their practice squad paycheck. $100k+ aint so bad.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It appears Tannehill is an epic douche nozzle.

Move over Cutty- there is a new most hated QB for the media to focus on!

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Tannehill is denying the allegations-

The funniest part of this whole story is the following
Former Dolphins coach Joe Philbin wanted the practice squad to take it easier on Tannehill in practice. Dolphins interim coach Dan Campbell has indicated that the team will change their practice habits with him in charge, and he implemented some of those changes Wednesday.

Take it easy?
How about Tannehill gets better... you know... the reason why practices occur in the first place.

jdykstra34

Liked Posts:
Clearly some of you guys have never played football.. Nothing worse than "Thursday All-Americans"

A scout defender will know the plays coming at him as he is a member of the team, and the annoying type will exploit that any chance he can get to be noticed by a coach. That is upsetting to an offense just trying to get a look to prepare for another team, especially an offense that is struggling like the Dolphins.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams