IGT: Blackhawks @ Islanders 10/9 at 6:30 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Time to hang one in the win column.

tumblr_neswbccqnO1skgd7ao1_500.gif

0-1-0, 0 points

@

hamonicface.gif

0-0-0, 0 points

Puckdrop - 6:30 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago, NHL Network (US)
Radio - WGN AM 720

After failing to recover from a disastrous first period in its season opener against the Rangers, the Blackhawks take a shot at that other team from the Big Apple when they break in the Islanders new barn in Brooklyn. A one-game losing skid to start the year seems like it's quite enough. Let's go Hawks!

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Want to see what Svedberg brings to the ice. Is Runbad sitting like he should or is TVR getting benche

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Svedberg's reach reminded me, duh, of Chara during the preseason games.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Time to hang one in the win column.

0-1-0, 0 points

@

hamonicface.gif

0-0-0, 0 points

Puckdrop - 6:30 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago, NHL Network (US)
Radio - WGN AM 720

After failing to recover from a disastrous first period in its season opener against the Rangers, the Blackhawks take a shot at that other team from the Big Apple when they break in the Islanders new barn in Brooklyn. A one-game losing skid to start the year seems like it's quite enough. Let's go Hawks!

That .gif is classic.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Crow tonight and Darling gets tomorrow's start :hawkbang:Hawks sweep the back to back:sweep: :yep:

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can't wait to see what svedberg can bring to the ice, be happy to never see Rundblad out there again. Think the 2nd line pots another one in, Kaner and Panarin together is going to be awesome to watch. Teuvo sets up Big Hoss for a goal, and Bigfoot makes an apperance with a goal.

Hawks win 3-1

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Can't wait to see what svedberg can bring to the ice, be happy to never see Rundblad out there again. Think the 2nd line pots another one in, Kaner and Panarin together is going to be awesome to watch. Teuvo sets up Big Hoss for a goal, and Bigfoot makes an apperance with a goal.

Hawks win 3-1
I had (almost) the exact same premonition, except for the last point. In my vision, Bigfoot makes an appearance IN the goal after tripping over the blue paint. :marshmallow:

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Greiss in net tonight for the Isle.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Hawks win 3-1

I'd be careful with what you wish for....the big Swede ......who knows what he'll bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.