Next 3 weeks could get pretty interesting

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
In the next two weeks our Bears will be facing two teams with very good defenses that are struggling on offense or at least are quite inconsistent on offense. The Rams game will have a lot of bear fans at it and the broncos game is at home. IMHO if the defense can make enough key stops against these less than stellar offenses, Jay and his guys can lead this team to two big wins.

Then they go to GB at 5-5 with lots of momentum against a team that is struggling on defense. It is possible against the Pack the Bear offense could feel like they got the get of of jail card after facing two tough defenses.

I aint predicting anything just that these next 3 games could play out with more Bear wins than anybody is expecting and then they go into the easy part of their schedule. Again not predicting just pointing out that there are some positive elements at play here that could give our team a big boost. This is all of course predicated on Jay playing as well as he has and the oline doing their job.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm optimistic the Bears can beat the Rams. I'm praying the Bears can beat the Broncos and Packers. I'll be praying really hard for the Bears to beat the Packers. That will make my year. I don't have to hear Packer fans how the Bears are really worth their time.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Bears will beat the Rams. For some reason Jeff Fisher has a knack for getting his team to ball out against Arizona and Seattle only to put up uninspired performances against non-divisional opponents.

The Bears are in this weird John Fox place where they don't get too high and they don't get too low. I'm thinking they bore the Rams into just giving up the game.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
and roughing the passer.

Yeah, but that doesn't work with Cutler because at any time he's more asshole than QB. Let's assign some percentages to prove the point. When someone hits Cutler late sure they are hitting the 40% that's an NFL QB, but they are also hitting the 60% that's an asshole, which everyone sorta wants to see.

Did that clear things up?

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
if by interesting you mean gurley runs all over the D and facing two legit Ds, and GB, brings out bad jay, than yeah, very interesting.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Rams beat us last time with a crappier Running game and a weaker Defense...

I feel like our offense will have better success against them than last time... The Rams are 15th against the run and let AD put up ~125yds on them. If Jeffery is out, I give the Bears about a 15% chance of winning. If he is playing, it goes up to 45%....

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
I must say I was feeling a whole lot better about this game before I heard about Alshon's injury. Lets hope he can play this game.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears can beat the Rams.

I think they go 0-3, but finish 4-1.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Im expexting 0 wins but think den is our best chance for a w (we own the afc west!)

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
They did lose some key players on defense I think. And manning is playing very poorly. But I'm not optimistic.

not only do I think our d will make manning look like the manning of old, the denver D against our O is going to be a blood bath.