Flames @ Blackhawks IGT 11/15 at 7:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

6-11-1, 13 points

@

IllegalUnselfishKentrosaurus.gif

9-7-1, 17 points

Puckdrop - 7:30 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago
Radio - WGN AM 720

Duncan Keith's return last night came at the perfect time, as the Hawks went into St. Louis' barn and took two points away from a red-hot Blues team that is again near the top of the regular season standings. The Hawks even got a goal without either Patrick Kane or Artemi Panarin on the ice, which is a significant development. They've got a quick turnaround now against a floundering Flames team that is alrighty fighting with Edmonton for the Western Conference basement. Two more points is the proper way to close out hockey at the UC before the Circus Trip.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
last words for a while.

Its good to see this groups flash their top gear, we can all rest easy knowing that effort level and speed of play we saw against Blues is available whenever we truly need it and come playoffs.

While I am gone Toews and Hossa will break out, obvious its coming. I still hope Hobgoblin gets another chance now that he has seen what Blackhawks hockey is about, we'll see if he can match that intensity.

Dano showing he can belong is very good for the immediate and the future. Hosea been stepping up and showing the young kid why he is legend, passing the torch. points coming momentarily....tonight...I'll just call it.

Toews-Hossa on the board.

The Kruger-TT-Shaw line was fun. Some balance evident there, now build some chemistry and let the scrap heap battle out for fourth line spots with bench and rockford.

Mashinter added some much needed size.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
last words for a while.

Its good to see this groups flash their top gear, we can all rest easy knowing that effort level and speed of play we saw against Blues is available whenever we truly need it and come playoffs.

While I am gone Toews and Hossa will break out, obvious its coming. I still hope Hobgoblin gets another chance now that he has seen what Blackhawks hockey is about, we'll see if he can match that intensity.

Dano showing he can belong is very good for the immediate and the future. Hosea been stepping up and showing the young kid why he is legend, passing the torch. points coming momentarily....tonight...I'll just call it.

Toews-Hossa on the board.

The Kruger-TT-Shaw line was fun. Some balance evident there, now build some chemistry and let the scrap heap battle out for fourth line spots with bench and rockford.

Mashinter added some much needed size.

If by chance you are going to the island retreat to cleanse and regenerate, any chance you could swing by Rockford and get the Bigfoot ?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If by chance you are going to the island retreat to cleanse and regenerate, any chance you could swing by Rockford and get the Bigfoot ?

In case you don't have cable/history channel, someone should tell you...sit down for this good sir. I don't know how to say this, but...I'm sorry, Bigfoot has been captured. He's a goner.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Liked the SOG disparity and faceoff percentage, but they've got to convert some of these chances.

Also, Toews and Hossa don't have a point. They suck