Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
tbo are you sad your boys from detroit lost

beardwn34

Liked Posts:
I hope the team is smart enough to take the points from now on on 4th down. Eliminate turnovers and we have at least another 9 points to the final score in the Bears favor...

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
The rule is simple, maintain possession, stop WRs from being morons thinking they can score through magical limitations

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
A win is a win. I'll take it.

If it wasn't for Forte, we lose this game.

Greg Olsen needs to learn not to fumble in the red zone.

Bears "prevent" defense at the end of games always causes shit like to happen. Just keep playing D how you have been ALL GAME LONG.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A win is a win. I'll take it.

If it wasn't for Forte, we lose this game.

Greg Olsen needs to learn not to fumble in the red zone.

Bears "prevent" defense at the end of games always causes shit like to happen. Just keep playing D how you have been ALL GAME LONG.

Forte needs to stop fumbling too...

And your last paragraph..Lovie Smith has no idea what you're talking about.

Kissick

GA Bear
Liked Posts:
Oh. My. God. I just lost 3 years of my life due to rapid heart fluctuation.
This is why we watch football in it's entirety.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
in football you dont win pretty

beardwn34

Liked Posts:
I don't know all the ever changing legalities of the league year in and year out. But I have to admit if that was one of Chicagos recievers ending up with an overturned call I'd be p-off....But more p.o.d than ususual since extreme confusion would be involved also whether to be mad at the refs, rule book, or player, The World, & God...Bottom line in spite of the call in our favor the D got toasted...I'd like to see what Major Wright has to offer to the seconday. Would love to see the offense use Chester Taylor more...Keep in mind the Lions D-Line did go from zero to hero over night. Those arent you fathers Lions any more at least not on the front four...I'll take a win any way I can with this years schedule....Time to think about Dallas...GO BEARS!!!!

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yup 23-35 372 yards 2 TD, 1 pick
108.3 passer rating

unacceptable

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People say they got robbed in the end.

While true, but so did we on that so called rushing TD that wasn't.

beardwn34

Liked Posts:
Cutler Owned today and if it weren't for Olsen & Fortes turnovers he'd have a better score to alighn with his individual stats. His one fumble was from a hit from behind...The guy needs time. He scrambled from the pocket at least three times for positive yardage...

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imo that was a bs call and is a bs rule. And yes I'm a Bears fan obviously. Calvin caught the ball in the endzone,two feet in,then landed on the ground,then put the ball on the ground.Its not like he hit the ground and lost possession or fumbled it. Overall Forte did good on catching but running(except the first td) he just hit a wall everytime,our line looked better for the passing game overall but not for running the ball except once and awhile for chester with his speed,defense didnt look the best imo (and usually do bad on hurry ups like near the end,not just this game though its happened before last year) and then of course idk what Cutler was thinking on that td and then before that,that deep ball he just threw to get rid of it for no reason which couldve been picked off(reminded me of a rex desperation throw) and should have just thrown it to the side,not saying Cutler was completely terrible or anything,those were really my only gripes about him. Overall we need to improve alot. I still have us going 5-11 or 6-10.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imo that was a bs call and is a bs rule. And yes I'm a Bears fan obviously. Calvin caught the ball in the endzone,two feet in,then landed on the ground,then put the ball on the ground.Its not like he hit the ground and lost possession or fumbled it. Overall Forte did good on catching but running(except the first td) he just hit a wall everytime,our line looked better for the passing game overall but not for running the ball except once and awhile for chester with his speed,defense didnt look the best imo (and usually do bad on hurry ups like near the end,not just this game though its happened before last year) and then of course idk what Cutler was thinking on that td and then before that,that deep ball he just threw to get rid of it for no reason which couldve been picked off(reminded me of a rex desperation throw) and should have just thrown it to the side,not saying Cutler was completely terrible or anything,those were really my only gripes about him. Overall we need to improve alot. I still have us going 5-11 or 6-10.

We got screwed too. Get over it.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We got screwed too. Get over it.

I am over it. Im just saying what I want to say is that a problem? Last time I checked on forums you come here to talk about the game and what you think of it. I just did. So instead of trying to bitch about me saying what I have to say,why don't you just get over that?

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
Liked Posts:
Forte made my day. Saved my fantasy teams ass.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
if i had kept forte on my fantasy team i would be destroying the CCS league even more than i already am

Status
Not open for further replies.