BANNED
Liked Posts:
they will be happy tomorrow !

NiftyBlankBasilisk.gif

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
with GB OL hurt, and our DEF stepping it up lately, i see an upset here. alshon and forte back, zach playing well, fg with time expiring for the win.

Bears 23
Packers 21

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Btw.. there's a 90% chance of snow Thursday night in GB.. It'll be raining all during the day. Conditions will be messy.

I wish the game against denver had been like that. With their speed it could have worked in the Bears favor.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Another homer post. Green Bay really has not played well over the last 6 games. Their line is, and always has been, shit at best. Eddie Lacy had his one good game for the season last week, should have saved it bud. They have been EXPOSED, and the blueprint is out on them now. Man underneath coverage, roll up one safety and send 5-6 on EVERY play, be it a run or pass. They have been folding like a paper airplane when any team does this to them. Seattle has been doing this to Rodgers and co. every time they play. Denver did it, so did Detroit.

As for the Bears, they almost beat them in week 1, when they weren't nearly in rhythm like they have been the last 5-6 games offensively. The defense has done a good job as of late as well. If you don't think any of this matters, keep in mind we have only lost to the Broncos (who has the #1 defense in the NFL) by two points. Jay Cutler's play had improved greatly since week one, and has gotten a nice feel going with his receivers and backs. Bears not only win this one, but Jay outplays Rodgers at home on national tv.

Bears 27
Packers 20

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another homer post. Green Bay really has not played well over the last 6 games. Their line is, and always has been, shit at best. Eddie Lacy had his one good game for the season last week, should have saved it bud. They have been EXPOSED, and the blueprint is out on them now. Man underneath coverage, roll up one safety and send 5-6 on EVERY play, be it a run or pass. They have been folding like a paper airplane when any team does this to them. Seattle has been doing this to Rodgers and co. every time they play. Denver did it, so did Detroit.

As for the Bears, they almost beat them in week 1, when they weren't nearly in rhythm like they have been the last 5-6 games offensively. The defense has done a good job as of late as well. If you don't think any of this matters, keep in mind we have only lost to the Broncos (who has the #1 defense in the NFL) by two points. Jay Cutler's play had improved greatly since week one, and has gotten a nice feel going with his receivers and backs. Bears not only win this one, but Jay outplays Rodgers at home on national tv.

Bears 27
Packers 20

Love your attitude, but this is homerism at it's finest. That said! Hope your right.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If the bears get blown out, does Fales get playing time

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Love your attitude, but this is homerism at it's finest. That said! Hope your right.

They have a chance if Fox doesn't fuck things up. This could make the season for me and probably a whole lot of you if they win:)

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Love your attitude, but this is homerism at it's finest.

I'm so fucking sick of this shit. Just because you predict the Bears to win doesn't make you a homer. He said the Packers offensive line has been a mess, and it has, with all five starters on the injury report for tonight. He also said Eddie Lacy has had one good game this year, which he has, with last week being his first 100-yard outing. He said the Packers have struggled their last few games, which they have, losing three of their last four. It's a fact that certain defenses have figured out the Packers plans this year. The Packers offense is 21st in total yardage this year. It's the first time since 1991 that they're outside the top 20.

To predict that this Bears team will win tonight is not being a homer; the Packers are struggling right now, and the Bears are competing with some of the best.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:

Bears 27
Packers 20

I hope your prediction is right. Hopefully Jay can play a good game today & the Bears wind up winning up there for once.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
I'm so fucking sick of this shit. Just because you predict the Bears to win doesn't make you a homer. He said the Packers offensive line has been a mess, and it has, with all five starters on the injury report for tonight. He also said Eddie Lacy has had one good game this year, which he has, with last week being his first 100-yard outing. He said the Packers have struggled their last few games, which they have, losing three of their last four. It's a fact that certain defenses have figured out the Packers plans this year. The Packers offense is 21st in total yardage this year. It's the first time since 1991 that they're outside the top 20.

To predict that this Bears team will win tonight is not being a homer; the Packers are struggling right now, and the Bears are competing with some of the best.

While I agree with you, it does seem like beating Green Bay today is going to be a really big task.

The Bears have way too many guys missing and way too little talent to begin with.

Nothing says they can't win though. So while I agree that Hyatt and his ilk suck for their opinions. It's still one of those things where even if Jay does play well against the Packers it doesn't mean they will win. In the last couple of years the Bears defense has given up way too many points to the Packers. So here is to hoping that Fox/Fangio & the low talent cast of Bears defenders can find some way to keep the Packers in check today.

For me that begins with being in Rodgers face all game long. Which is never as easy to accomplish. I have heard way too many times that Rodgers O-line is hurt and I expect to see some Webb like guy playing tackle and getting Rodgers killed. Instead their O-line still tends to give Rodgers all day long to throw the ball and Rodgers extends the few times that they actually do get pressure on him.

Now if the defense does it's part tonight and holds down the Packers offense. The sky is the limit if Cutler doesn't shit the bed tonight. Which is also something that could happen. I think Cutler has played better against the packer for a couple of years now but Cutler also has almost zero supporting cast around him right now. It's going to take Gase being a master planner today and having the patchwork O-line/WR/TE/RB's all play at a high level at the same time.

I just don't see the Packers scoring less than 28-34 points. If they do that regardless of how they get those points. The Bears Offense is likely to struggle to keep pressure off Jay most of the game. Which is likely to keep the Bears offense from being productive tonight.

Now if they can keep Jay clean for most of the game. Then the Bears offense will stand a chance to make this a game and possibly a win.

Until I see it happen though I'm going to be skeptical. I thought the Bears had them at the end of 2013 and they imploded on themselves.

I thought the Bears offense went toe to toe with them in the 1st half of a game last year. The one where Bennett ran his route 1/4 of a yard short of the endzone right before the half. Then Cutler comes out and throws 1 INT and it was game over because the Packers offense just kept taking them to the woodshed like they normally do when they have to.

I hope to god your right and the Bears surprise everyone on these boards.

I know the Bears have a chance but the deck does seem stacked against them more than I would like it to be today.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
We cannot call people morons anymore on this board? Damn.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
We haven't beaten anyone real yet this year. Barely beat teams that suck but we don't loose by much. Cutler just plain sucks against the packers or rather when he plays everyone decided to dial it down and get beat against them.
Bears 13
GB 32

I'm praying I am wrong - I'd love us to beat Rodgers for a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Hmmmm, it seems to me that every thanksgiving only one of the games is good and seeing as how the first two games were blowouts, maybe the Bears-Packers game will be a good one!