Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I almost don't want to take anything away from this game since the weather made it such a shit show. For both offenses, really.

Glad we won, happy Jay played well, but do it again when the weather is normal. Then I MIGHT become a believer.

And then when that happens, you raise the bar.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
ᴰᴼᴺᵀ ᴮᴱ ᴬ ᶠᴬᴺᴮᴼᵞ ᴼᴾ
ᴵᵀˢ ᴬ ᵀᴱᴬᴹ ᴳᴬᴹᴱ
ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴵˢᴺ'ᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶜᴴᴵᶜᴬᴳᴼ ᴶᴬᵞ ᶜᵁᵀᴸᴱᴿˢ
(ˢᴬᴿᶜᴬˢᴹ ᴼᶠᶠ)

TreedBear

Liked Posts:
You could tell Green Bay's DB's expect Cutler to throw the ball to them. At the beginning of the game they were acting all cute with the near picks. I'm glad Jay's accuracy improved later in the game

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
You could tell Green Bay's DB's expect Cutler to throw the ball to them. At the beginning of the game they were acting all cute with the near picks. I'm glad Jay's accuracy improved later in the game

That one throw to Wilson had pick6 written all over it had he pulled a Knox on the route. Nice to see him stepping up, just hope that ankle he tweaked isn't too serious.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That one throw to Wilson had pick6 written all over it had he pulled a Knox on the route. Nice to see him stepping up, just hope that ankle he tweaked isn't too serious.

Yeah, that was a hell of a play by Wilson. He came back to that ball quick.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
It was a huge game for Cutler.

Personally I've started to love the guy. Love how people have come at him spitting venom and he just doesn't care. I also think this team is more like his Vandy days where he was always a bit undermanned, but felt he can make the difference. Being the underdog almost brings the best out of him.

Anyway, big win and what makes it even sweeter is that it was an equally big loss for the Packers.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It was a huge game for Cutler.

Personally I've started to love the guy. Love how people have come at him spitting venom and he just doesn't care. I also think this team is more like his Vandy days where he was always a bit undermanned, but felt he can make the difference. Being the underdog almost brings the best out of him.

Anyway, big win and what makes it even sweeter is that it was an equally big loss for the Packers.

I am not absolving Cutler of all blame.

But it really makes you think about what he could be right now if he had competent coaching his entire time in Chicago.

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Game ball has to go to Cutler for staying turnover free and finally getting that monkey off his back at Lambeau. Better late than never!

monkey-off-my-back-o.gif

It's a shame Lamar didn't discount double-check Erin's elbow into a million pieces, but I'll gladly take that win. That last goal line stand was amazing. God willing the Vikes choke and make the next 5 weeks interesting.

LOL. Suck on it you little weasel. Dumbass!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL. Suck on it you little weasel. Dumbass!

The only reason you would say that is if you're one of those morons who thinks that Bears fans who have criticized Cutler want him to fail. All this does is continue to show how stupid you people are. I've also had a bunch of people surprised at my being complimentary towards his recent improved play.

There should be no surprise. We critics have simply been objective and honest about him the whole time. We've always wanted him to play well because we're Bears fans. We've been frustrated by him because he's been so inconsistent for so long. We said the whole time that if he improved we would love it and give him his fair congrats, and we are. The idiots are the people who think Cutler doing better is somehow a victory over all these "haters" who are rooting for him to fail.

:obama:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
the only reason you would say that is if you're one of those morons who thinks that bears fans who have criticized cutler want him to fail. All this does is continue to show how stupid you people are. I've also had a bunch of people surprised at my being complimentary towards his recent improved play.

There should be no surprise. we critics have simply been objective and honest about him the whole time. we've always wanted him to play well because we're bears fans. We've been frustrated by him because he's been so inconsistent for so long. We said the whole time that if he improved we would love it and give him his fair congrats, and we are. The idiots are the people who think cutler doing better is somehow a victory over all these "haters" who are rooting for him to fail.

:obama:

lol.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why lol? There isn't a word of that you can rebut with logic or fact, because it's true.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why lol? There isn't a word of that you can rebut with logic or fact, because it's true.

Or it is so laughable untrue that "lol" is the best response. Go into the Cutler thread and read mongo's Jay's improvement " thread for a quick example then if you have more time stay in there and read. Cutler critics are as about objective as Sean Hannity

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Quality coaching. That's all it took. Amazing how much better he looks under guys not named Turner, Tice, or Trestman.