Black Friday IGT: Blackhawks @ Ducks 11/27 at 4:00 p.m.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
We understand your frustration, Grim. Every season, for the last 75 years, your team chokes in the playoffs, except for the year they had a leader, Messier, with intangibles, like a Toews or Yzerman, who both know how to win the Stanley Cup. We feel your pain. It must hurt when the BGITW, chokes in the Cup Finals two years ago, or loses game 7 at home, in the Conference Finals, last year, with the curtain slowly closing on him and his "distinguished" career, sans Cup. Again, our condolences.
Actually it wasn't just Mess, it was technically the Blackhawks east.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What a turnaround in that game. What a stupid penalty the Ducks took. Here's to the old guys.....Hossa and Keith:)

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
We understand your frustration, Grim. Every season, for the last 75 years, your team chokes in the playoffs, except for the year they had a leader, Messier, with intangibles, like a Toews or Yzerman, who both know how to win the Stanley Cup. We feel your pain. It must hurt when the BGITW, chokes in the Cup Finals two years ago, or loses game 7 at home, in the Conference Finals, last year, with the curtain slowly closing on him and his "distinguished" career, sans Cup. Again, our condolences.

Not gonna bite old man, I love you too much.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
:hawkbang:

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
The Ducks have become the Canucks of 2008-12 which means they're a bunch of ****** bitches. Considering Ryan Kessler plays for the Duck Fucks now that is no coincidence. This makes every victory against these assholes, especially last season's Game 7 and yesterday's game so much sweeter.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because of the early start and having my father visiting for Tgsnksgiving I missed most of the game. I turned this one on with 6 minutes remaining and introduced my pops(yes I am human offspring), to Blackhawks hockey. I explained offside, the blue line, and icing to a 74 year old man, and then I said you lucky the Hawks being down two goals with 4 to go is the best thing for a hockey spectator, cuz the Hawks are the best team in the world and this situation forces them to release holy fire and attack. On cue, the camera panned to that fat fuck on Anaheims bench and I said.."see how nervous that Jabba chode is even though just three minutes left. Dude has a two goal lead and looked petrified, changed his lines up. Lol.

Anyway. The rest is history. My father was talking about how they scored 3 goals in just 4 minutes later.

Keith is fucking clutch guys, does what he wants. cudos to Kaner for making the right play and not worrying about streak, he could have forced things and tried to do it himself. He swung it around to blue liners instead and Keith does what he wants when he wants.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
I should know better than to turn a game off as a lost cause, which is exactly what I did at the 2 minute mark.

Got annoyed at the shutout, and missed another miraculous comeback against a hated rival.

Go Hawks!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol. It happens. I may have turned off too if witnessed 58 minutes of frustration.

I'm in the club of that can't be our lines. It just can't. Hossa toews dano or bust.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Absolutely incredible what this team has been able to do without a captain this season!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Despite numerous spats, and an incredible amount of density in dunderheads in CCS I have never bothered to learn the ignore feature. Congratulations Grimson. Good luck to you.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Despite numerous spats, and an incredible amount of density in dunderheads in CCS I have never bothered to learn the ignore feature. Congratulations Grimson. Good luck to you.

Good luck not overdosing on drugs you Special person blowhard.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else here feelin' the holiday love? It's so strong it's palpable.

jamessmathews

Liked Posts:
Despite having significantly fewer teams, Canada boasts the most Stanley Cup wins, with the Montreal Canadiens winning the coveted cup 23 times and going to the playoffs an additional ten.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because of the early start and having my father visiting for Tgsnksgiving I missed most of the game. I turned this one on with 6 minutes remaining and introduced my pops(yes I am human offspring), to Blackhawks hockey. I explained offside, the blue line, and icing to a 74 year old man, and then I said you lucky the Hawks being down two goals with 4 to go is the best thing for a hockey spectator, cuz the Hawks are the best team in the world and this situation forces them to release holy fire and attack. On cue, the camera panned to that fat fuck on Anaheims bench and I said.."see how nervous that Jabba chode is even though just three minutes left. Dude has a two goal lead and looked petrified, changed his lines up. Lol.

Anyway. The rest is history. My father was talking about how they scored 3 goals in just 4 minutes later.

Keith is fucking clutch guys, does what he wants. cudos to Kaner for making the right play and not worrying about streak, he could have forced things and tried to do it himself. He swung it around to blue liners instead and Keith does what he wants when he wants.

Great story. Kudos to your dad. I'd bet that he'd love going to a live game even an AHL game or something. To me, the noise of hockey is really a cool thing. The sound of skates on ice, the sound of players going into the boards. The razzing of the opponents goalie by the fans. And I am a fan of hockey players themselves. To me, they are the most appreciative to fans of all of the athletes in sports. WHen you think of it, these guys come from small towns and farms for the most part where they were taught to work hard for what they get.

Anyway, thanks for the good story:)