Rosters announced for Stadium Series Alumni Game between Hawks and Wild

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Or maybe that should read Hawks and North Stars?

CVJu9mCWEAA41B2.jpg

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
What? No Pierre-Marc Bouchard?
No ABC line participants?
Modano?

We need some Cam Barker. He could switch sides every 10 minutes and not realize it.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
The most offensive name on that list, according to everyone on Twitter, is Adrian Aucoin. Can't say I disagree.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
The most offensive name on that list, according to everyone on Twitter, is Adrian Aucoin. Can't say I disagree.

Some Hawks fans would say Chelios, since the dick bag played a good portion of his old ass career in Detroit.
Since that fuck hole wore a winged wheel in the alumni picture, they should issue his dumb ass a Wings sweater for the game.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Amonte still pissed at Roenck?
He should be on that list.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Some Hawks fans would say Chelios, since the dick bag played a good portion of his old ass career in Detroit.
Since that fuck hole wore a winged wheel in the alumni picture, they should issue his dumb ass a Wings sweater for the game.

Yea, I remember when Chelios requested that trade to Detroit and really wanted out of the city of Chicago...o wait. I always find it funny how angry fans can get at certain players. Simply part of the game yet fandom can blind a lot of people.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
There is a hockey story I was told a while back about Ciccarelli and Savard. Those two used to go at it all the time, jawing, getting stick happy, and just had pure hatred for eachother. Apparently after a game, Dino's Dad decided to get the two together and put an end to all of that. Funny how a hockey Dad of a player in the NHL still steps in.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea, I remember when Chelios requested that trade to Detroit and really wanted out of the city of Chicago...o wait. I always find it funny how angry fans can get at certain players. Simply part of the game yet fandom can blind a lot of people.

Trades and free agent moves are part of the game and should be treated that way, nothing more.

Chelios wearing the the Wings sweater in a BH alumni picture is douchebaggery at its finest.
Fullscreen-capture-9252010-83554-PM.jpg

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:

Yea, the way he left the organization wasn't pretty. Supposedly it was the last game of the season and he packed up his stuff before the game ended and was out of there without saying a word to his teammates. Blackhawks definitely opened the door though when they brought him back into the organization a couple of a years ago in a player development position. Aucoin is still in the Chicago suburbs and is actually helping coach AAA hockey now.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is it wrong for me to be upset that Eddie O is not on our roster? At least that way one of the Wild alumni could solidly check him while saying "Stop it right here!"

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

Well he's still apart of the Red Wings staff currently, as some part time assistant coach role and he was coaching like that in Grand Rapids for them the last couple years.

Cam Barker is actually in the KHL right now putting up some good numbers for a league he's probably better for.

Idk what the status of Amonte is, the last time I feel like he's been heard from by anyone was during the 2013 playoffs when he ripped Hossa for missing the one game in the Final that Ben Smith replaced him in. I don't think he's been a media guy, unless in some local New York or Massachusetts role.

While they're at it, Colin Fraiser just announced his retirement a couple weeks ago, why not add him in the mix.

Is it wrong for me to be upset that Eddie O is not on our roster? At least that way one of the Wild alumni could solidly check him while saying "Stop it right here!"

He would try to reenact the play that just happened between the whistles so he can break down the play for all those young Defensemen on the squad with him... like Sopel.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last time I saw Amonte he was getting chubby.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trades and free agent moves are part of the game and should be treated that way, nothing more.

Chelios wearing the the Wings sweater in a BH alumni picture is douchebaggery at its finest.
Fullscreen-capture-9252010-83554-PM.jpg

This.
Find a fucking Hawks sweater, FFS.
I don't care that he went to the wings. It was business. Chelios is a douche canoe, no matter what sweater he dons. Great D man.
I've also met him a few times in Ketel One at the UC.

Sorry that my "fandom" has blinded me, according to Hawk"writer."

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm also sorry I ever set foot into Cheli's Chili on Madison when it was open.
I'm not bitter. It was a crap establishment with crap food and crappier service.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Would it have to be at tweeturdytwee ?

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:

Me: What kind of beer do you have?
Waitress: We're out of beer.

I looked over her shoulder as other waitresses are serving other tables multiple pitchers.
Me: What are those?
Waitress: Ummmmm...
Me: What kind of beer do you have?

I wasn't overserved. I had zero beer to begin my night. Shitty service on top of that with a waitress that had an I don't care attitude. Wonderful.
I also paid a 30 dollar tab with a 50 and she didn't return with change. I made sure I got my change and found a new watering hole before Hawks games.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seriously. I'm not bitter.
I do predict that if Seabrook spends his entire career as a Hawk, they will have a dual retire 7 night at the UC.
I'm not arguing the validity of such an event, just to prepare yourselves when it happens.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I also hope that with the Northstars/Dallas connections that they insert Brett Hull in the opposing team's crease if it goes to overtime.