Ban system is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchapalooza

Why not have an automatic system set up so it unbans the member at the right time? Members always wait hours or even days past their ban time. It never unbans anyone at the right time.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why not just ban lunchbox 4ever?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe you just shouldn't get banned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe you should just be banned.

There's a "system" for banning? Really? Is it something like the "liar, liar, pants on fire" credo?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why not have an automatic system set up so it unbans the member at the right time? Members always wait hours or even days past their ban time. It never unbans anyone at the right time.

I've got a better idea. Why not ban mods who do not provide any damn reason for what they do? These guys are privileged sophomores at a frat party. It is pretty funny actually. I can only imagine what their real jobs are as in "Can I super-size this for you"?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've got a better idea. Why not ban mods who do not provide any damn reason for what they do? These guys are privileged sophomores at a frat party. It is pretty funny actually. I can only imagine what their real jobs are as in "Can I super-size this for you"?

Well Scoot did tell me he works at Burger King, so you're right on one of them.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

I hear you. I was supposed to be banned three days (for something that wasn't a ban-able offense, BTW) and I was not unbanned for another day or two.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was permabanned pleaded guilty to spam got 24 hours. I don't see what the big deal is.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Make sure you plead out tribar

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I hear you. I was supposed to be banned three days (for something that wasn't a ban-able offense, BTW) and I was not unbanned for another day or two.

You're young, go out and get laid. Stop worrying about an extra few hours you had to spend banned on some internet forum. An internet forum that you are supposed to be over 18 to sign up for anyways. ( Seriously, does your mother know you're on here?!?)

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're young, go out and get laid. Stop worrying about an extra few hours you had to spend banned on some internet forum. An internet forum that you are supposed to be over 18 to sign up for anyways. ( Seriously, does your mother know you're on here?!?)

Wasn't it you who bitched and moaned every day that you couldn't post in the Cubs forum during their playoff run?

I believe it was.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wasn't it you who bitched and moaned every day that you couldn't post in the Cubs forum during their playoff run?

I believe it was.

I still can't post in the Cubs forum, do u see me bitching? Grow up

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ban.png

How ironic.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can you guys believe this guy is bitching about a TEN MINUTE ban on a MESSAGE BOARD? Holy fuck, the cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.