OT: Did you guys see the OBJ vs Norman battle today?

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
OBJ is a punk and deserves to get suspended. Talented moron.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OBJ is a punk and deserves to get suspended. Talented moron.

Definitely should be for that one play. Most of them was both of them going at it, but the last one obj came in from behind and cheap shotted Norman helmet on helmet after the play was over. Surprised he didn't get thrown out.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Don't think he was trying to rathole the guy, but, it was a cheap shot anyway. Norman doesn't get a pass for some of the shit he was doing either. They both acted like immature lil bitches. That being said, if either of those lil bitches want to become Bears... welcome to Chicago boys.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Don't think he was trying to rathole the guy, but, it was a cheap shot anyway. Norman doesn't get a pass for some of the shit he was doing either. They both acted like immature lil bitches. That being said, if either of those lil bitches want to become Bears... welcome to Chicago boys.

Norman should get a fine, OBJ should get suspended. Head hunting like that got coaches suspended for a whole year, a player doing it on his own definitely deserves at least a game.

Liked Posts:
OBJ is a immature brat, he has HOF potential but it's easy to take him out of games by getting in his head. He really needs to grow up.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
OBJ reeks of Ocho-Cinco similarities

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I think the league should take a solid week to review the OBJ situation and suspend him for week 17. I need him next week for my FF championship.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd feel the same way if I was up against him.

He's got OBJ/Sanders/Baldwin vs my Julio/Calvin/Maclin... obviously him not having OBJ would be huge for me lol

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Typical LSU kid. Uber-talented but smells like a Corndog and is mentally unfit

kdawgzx9

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coughing is either getting weak as he gets older or he is scared for his job so he will not pull his best player out of the game. I remember when Coughlin would have yanked a player out the game for doing anything close to what he was doing.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't mind if he was suspended for next week. Would definitely make it easier for us.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
OBJ was out of control yesterday. He's one of the best in the league though and typically doesn't act like that. Norman is a giant dick himself, didn't he get into a fight with Newton in training camp?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
I only saw the clips, but the fact that that was allowed to go on for most of the game speaks to the possibility that the refs weren't doing their jobs. Throw flags and if necessary eject someone.

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
I only saw the clips, but the fact that that was allowed to go on for most of the game speaks to the possibility that the refs weren't doing their jobs. Throw flags and if necessary eject someone.

I think OBJ got 3 personal foul penalties, but yeah he should have been ejected from what I saw.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
He's got OBJ/Sanders/Baldwin vs my Julio/Calvin/Maclin... obviously him not having OBJ would be huge for me lol

Julio goes up against Norman this week, so you could use a Norman suspension, too.

Sent from my Pip-Boy 3000 using Tapatalk

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Julio goes up against Norman this week, so you could use a Norman suspension, too.

Sent from my Pip-Boy 3000 using Tapatalk

Good point! Didn't even think about that!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Say what you will about OBJ but he is the entire Giants offense. Him missing 1 game will kiss their slim playoff hopes good bye.