Miller looking for big time pay increase

RisWell01

Liked Posts:
Miller deserve a good raise for a back up TE. He needs to prove he is starter material. A few clutch catches isnt enough.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Who would you choose to give a bump in salary? Bennett who stayed healthier and played well in two of the 3 years he was here, or Miller who played well this year but never played a full year healthy? Bennett is on the last year of his contract. Why not pay him? He is a hell of a blocker. Add another 2 years for 7-8 million a year add give a signing bonus. Graham for Seattle got 9 mil a year and is really an below average blocker. Yes Bennett is a character but is a talented character.

I would give Miller a bump because he is a free agent. Let Bennett play for a new contract unless he would settle for a reasonable extension. I do like Bennett but as I've said before, with both Bennetts they are going to campaign for more money. Nothing wrong with that BTW but the team does have to face that in them.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So a disagreeable post that agrees with me and you didn't even know you did that. Great shit.

What are you talking about? Seriously. I think that Miller should be re-signed to a reasonable contract. That is it.