Dream draft 3 rounds.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
So many options it's hard to choose. Mine was 3 straight defensive players, but I wouldn't mind an OL or Goff as well.

Personally rather wait until the dust settles from Free agency,to start thinking about who to or not to get wood for in the draft! Nah that would make too much sense!!!

Liked Posts:
Personally rather wait until the dust settles from Free agency,to start thinking about who to or not to get wood for in the draft! Nah that would make too much sense!!!

Of course...this thread would make a little more sense after FA right before the draft, but it's still fun to think about

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Smith
2. Cash
3. Jenkins

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

Liked Posts:
I'll go more realistic than dream scenario:

RD1: (OL) Ronnie Stanley
RD2: (DE) Adolphus Washington
RD3: (LB) Scooby Wright III

nitelife

Liked Posts:
1) A'Shawn Robinson, DE/DT, Alabama
2) Reggie Ragland, ILB, Alabama
3) Darian Thompson, S, Boise State

Have a hard time believing someone who was a 2-down player in college going in the 1st round, given the devalue of the position, but they are not far from trading back into the 1st round. They could really use a thumper in the middle.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Love this one if they don't land Jaylon in the first. Identical 2nd and 3rd round picks to what I put.

Yeah, William Jackson is very interesting. I think Fangio would love to add a taller/longer press CB to this defense. He tried with Alan Ball, and he drafted that guy in SF in Chris Culliver. I (and many others) have mocked the Bears to go after a longer CB in FA (Trumaine Johnson, I personally like Sean Smith), but drafting a CB would probably make more sense, especially with Tracy Porter likely to be brought back.

I haven't really considered an early CB in this draft because the Bears desperately need ILB and DL help early, and I don't think they go defense 3 straight picks....but if they can get a couple young guys in free agency at those positions, Jackson in the 2nd could be a very strong pick. I have also read that the Bears really like him as a prospect.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
1. Jaylon Smith arguably the best player in the draft, drops due to injury.
2. A'Shawn Robinson, drops like Goldman cuz he's seen as 2 down player. Maybe they trade a 6ths to move up a little.
3. Kentrell Brothers, drops cuz this is a dream draft...

Well, a man can dream right??

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Here's one:

1. Noah Spence
2. Kentrell Brothers
3. Joshua Garnett

Or you could do this:

1. Jaylon Smith
2. Vernon Butler
3. Jordan Jenkins

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Love this one if they don't land Jaylon in the first. Identical 2nd and 3rd round picks to what I put.

Spence is the best pass rusher in the draft imo. Jackson is versatile and talented but also fits Fangio's physical profile for a corner. Joseph is the rare safety that hits like a truck but can actually cover receivers as well. He is not a box only safety. He can bring a level of intimidation to the 3rd level that this team sorely lacks.

ghost_of_halas

Liked Posts:
Saying something like Bosa/Smith/Hargrave is too unrealistic.

Ill go
1. DeForest Buckner/ Miles Jack
2. William Jackson
3. Sa'u Cravens

Liked Posts:
Spence is the best pass rusher in the draft imo. Jackson is versatile and talented but also fits Fangio's physical profile for a corner. Joseph is the rare safety that hits like a truck but can actually cover receivers as well. He is not a box only safety. He can bring a level of intimidation to the 3rd level that this team sorely lacks.

I agree on all counts. That would be a very strong draft IMO.

THERIOT2

Liked Posts:
No on Jaylon Smith in round 1 as he likely won't play in 2016. Injury dictates his medicals will be very important. Need somebody too step up and play. I suggest ILB'er Ragland as our pick int the first rd.pick in the draft.
Butler in the 2nd. makes a lot of sense, as DT needs a big upgrade.
A safety in the 3rd. rd. would be a big need. Somebody too pair with Amos,how about jayron kearse ? In areas of need, G Joshua Garnett or TE Nick Vannett could be had in 3rd. rd. No telling what waves Bennett makes in 2016 camp, or if the Bears invest in Zach Miller.

THERIOT2

Liked Posts:
1. Buckner DL
2. Cash S
3. Garnett OG

I'm not sold on Buckner, but Cash and Garnett works for me. Ragland fits in so many ways. Talent and position of need as a # 1@ ILB .We're still looking for the next great MLB'er. Cash would be a great fit, plug and play guy. But # 2 pick should be used for the highest rated DL or OL guy who needs to play right away. I'm of the opinion Long's greatest value is at OG, We need an OT to play OLT and maybe keep Leno as a swing Tackle.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I can dream, gimme a QB, an ILB and a CB and all go on to being future hall of famers.

[video=youtube;9CMlYVu9J4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CMlYVu9J4g[/video]

Ksap24

Liked Posts:
Anybody want another fuller in the 2nd but on a real note I want jaylon smith or Floyd in the 1st