• Less wins for Simmons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Bull's "star" is sitting out another one. General body soreness....what a pussy. Is there anyone at this point of the season that doesn't have body soreness?

Dorkchop.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
drose goes hard...had one of this around the bitches waist

6.jpeg

11363787_1487286438252438_969647213_n.jpg

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
What are the chances of this team missing the playoffs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a pretty decent chance. I'd say about 25%

But I think they start to get healthy and get in as a 4-6 seed. Could go either way though. Wouldn't surprise me if they ended up as the 7th-8th seed or if they missed the playoffs altogether.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
Why is it so hard for some of you people to understand that this is a case of the Bulls FO and Head Coach deciding to sit Derrick Rose, not Derrick Rose deciding to sit himself?

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Why is it so hard for some of you people to understand that this is a case of the Bulls FO and Head Coach deciding to sit Derrick Rose, not Derrick Rose deciding to sit himself?

I'm not saying you're wrong but at the end of the day, that's purely speculative.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
There's a pretty decent chance. I'd say about 25%

But I think they start to get healthy and get in as a 4-6 seed. Could go either way though. Wouldn't surprise me if they ended up as the 7th-8th seed or if they missed the playoffs altogether.

it would honestly be the best thing that could happen for them IMO. get in that lottery action, never know what might occur

Enasic

Liked Posts:
it would honestly be the best thing that could happen for them IMO. get in that lottery action, never know what might occur

Oh, I completely agree. In the long run, there's no question that it would be in their best interest. Can you imagine if they got in the lottery and lucked into the Kings pick? And had enough money to sign an impact player in free agency?

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
I'm not saying you're wrong but at the end of the day, that's purely speculative.
The FO and Head Coach regularly sit Pau for rest and/or soreness, so why is it hard to believe that they would sit Rose for similar reasons especially after 3 knee surgeries ...

Enasic

Liked Posts:
The FO and Head Coach regularly sit Pau for rest and/or soreness, so why is it hard to believe that they would sit Rose for similar reasons especially after 3 knee surgeries ...

It's not hard to believe. But it's still speculative. And since when does Pau regularly sit out for rest by coaches decision?

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
It's not hard to believe. But it's still speculative. And since when does Pau regularly sit out for rest by coaches decision?
Pau has sat a couple times this season for rest. It's been discussed on this board, if my memory serves me correctly.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Oh, I completely agree. In the long run, there's no question that it would be in their best interest. Can you imagine if they got in the lottery and lucked into the Kings pick? And had enough money to sign an impact player in free agency?

exactly...could be franchise changing potentially

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
I expect the Wizards to make a push and get in the mix at the bottom of the conference, got some competition with the Hornets and Pacers, but I agree that missing the playoffs would be best for this team, what's the point in going at 7 or 8 and just getting stomped in the first round?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I expect the Wizards to make a push and get in the mix at the bottom of the conference, got some competition with the Hornets and Pacers, but I agree that missing the playoffs would be best for this team, what's the point in going at 7 or 8 and just getting stomped in the first round?

itd be whats best, but I doubt itll happen. I still expect them to end up the 3 or 4 seed and a 1st/2nd round exit. whats best for the bulls doesn't seem to happen much anymore :(

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not a Bulls fans and the Hornets are better at home but wow. They have played pretty terrible and in no way should man handle y'all. The team needs to be blown up.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I did not know they switched from the Bobcats back to the Hornets. I heard a sports report on news talk about it and thought they were just saying the wrong thing.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A loss without our best 2 players?!?!?1?

:kermit::kermit::kermit:

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Y'all would have maybe covered the original spread of +8 if you had dem so dats a positive.

We would have won with Jimmy and rose.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
The Bull's "star" is sitting out another one. General body soreness....what a pussy. Is there anyone at this point of the season that doesn't have body soreness?

Hey man, I'm sore from working out...think I'll take the day off.:lol:

This team is beyond a joke, Reinsdork needs to fire everyone including himself.