Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It will change by draft day but looks OK to me for what we know now. Seems like the QBs are in inverse order of their pre bowl game rankings. Funny what one game can do. Lynch would look good in navy and orange. I think that with the 3 QBs there early, we're assured of getting a top talent or one of them at 11.

BearDovvn

Liked Posts:
No real surprises in those rankings. One guy I guarantee will be on that list for DT's before the draft is Vernon Butler out of La Tech. I would go so far as to say I'd be happy with him at 11. The dude is massive and STRONG AS BULL. To me he looks better than Robinson. Study him Windy, I'm sure you'll agree.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
To me, Willie Beavers and Cyrus Jones are the biggest surprises. I kept hearing how Beavers was the worst player at the Senior bowl, although he did have his moments. I believe CBS Sports and Matt Miller have him going in the 5-7 rounds. And I think there are way better prospects than an undersized Cyrus at CB.

Liked Posts:
The Jones was really surprised me. I'm with you, a lot CB prospects impress me more than Jones.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Buckner or bust,I want him destroying the packers for the next decade

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
No real surprises in those rankings. One guy I guarantee will be on that list for DT's before the draft is Vernon Butler out of La Tech. I would go so far as to say I'd be happy with him at 11. The dude is massive and STRONG AS BULL. To me he looks better than Robinson. Study him Windy, I'm sure you'll agree.
I don't know about 11, but i love Butler. Between Butler and Clark from UCLA, two guys outside of the top 5, I'm praying either is there at 41.....unless we go Buckner at 11, which would be even more ideal.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
A'Shawn Robinson has tumbled a bit. Jarran Reed to me looked better on tape and Mayock seems to see that. Don't really like Rankins. Surprised he has Nkemdiche as high as he does. Don't see the Bears touching him.

I am liking the thinking of taking a QB more and more with so many questions about the top guys. Buckner, Bosa, Ramsey, Tunsil and Stanley to me are your safer picks. They don't come with baggage or any significant weaknesses. Then you got Jack and Smith who are coming off major knee surgeries, Hargreaves lacks size, Goff and Wentz are unlikely to be available and QB's always come with significant risk anyway and Spence and Nkemdiche are basket cases. If you are going to take a chance, you might as well take a chance on a great talent at QB like Lynch at #11.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Jalen Ramsey should be listed as the top S prospect in the class. He is a top notch CB prospect but he is a rare talent at the S position.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
In my opinion, the Bears could get a good RB or WR in the later rounds. I know that's kind of random because those aren't really positions of need but it's just something I noticed from rankings. Those positions seem to be deep.

I'd still like to see the Bears first 3 picks be OT, LB and DE in any order. Maybe OT in only rounds 1 or 2.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
In my opinion, the Bears could get a good RB or WR in the later rounds. I know that's kind of random because those aren't really positions of need but it's just something I noticed from rankings. Those positions seem to be deep.

I'd still like to see the Bears first 3 picks be OT, LB and DE in any order. Maybe OT in only rounds 1 or 2.
I'm really starting to lean toward a CB over a ILB if the Bears get Trevathan. The Bears could use a bigger, long armed CB especially if they bring back Porter. Really fits what Fangio likes to do.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Mackensie Alexander is a guy who I think the Bears will have their eye on.

Alpha mentality. Fierce competitor. Has the edginess to him that all the great CB's in this league have. Only allowed a 29% completion rate on balls thrown his way last season.

Pace made a point to say we need to be better on third downs and adding a big time talent at corner will help.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was surprised that Andrew Billings is not listed.

I really like him. He has so much power and burst that he flat out blows plays up.

My hope is he comes into the combine legitimately 6'2" and 310-320

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
One guy they should look at later on in the draft is Rashard Robinson. Got himself involved in a burglary against one of his own teammates and got booted off of LSU, but he he has real 1st round talent. Might be able to get him around 4th or 5th if the Bears are willing to take a risk on a lower character guy.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
I was surprised that Andrew Billings is not listed.

I really like him. He has so much power and burst that he flat out blows plays up.

My hope is he comes into the combine legitimately 6'2" and 310-320

I am a fan of Billings as well. He is freakishly strong and moves well for his size. This is a play I always think of when Billings is mentioned:

[video=youtube;gQAFUXjMYY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQAFUXjMYY8[/video]

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I don't see why people esteem Mayock's rankings this early in the process. All he does is follow the media's trends and offers no insight as to players who may not be on the media's radar yet. I don't really care who he has on his board...it will change drastically as word gets out who the teams are interested in.

Take for example William Jackson III. The Bears have identified interest in him. After watching some of his tape you realize he may be the best corner in this draft. He probably won't show up in Mayock's rankings until some other scouting sites do the work and approve of his talent. Then come April, he Mayock will have him in his list.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
It will change by draft day but looks OK to me for what we know now. Seems like the QBs are in inverse order of their pre bowl game rankings. Funny what one game can do. Lynch would look good in navy and orange. I think that with the 3 QBs there early, we're assured of getting a top talent or one of then at 11.

Watch this footage. Memphis doesn't throw it down the field much, but this game against BYU they did and he was throwing passes on a rope and accurately down field. He did have a 2 pick 6's, but throwing down field is a different look from them, and he hung in there and accounted for 6 of Memphis' TD's with some heat coming. WR's also had some drops that would have made a difference as well.

[video=youtube;sgR-ofFLvvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgR-ofFLvvE[/video]

RisWell01

Liked Posts:
Billings, thats the dude that they say can be better then Donald. I saw some piece on him last year. Guess the former Pitt position coach or Coordinator is coaching Baylor.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Billings, thats the dude that they say can be better then Donald. I saw some piece on him last year. Guess the former Pitt position coach or Coordinator is coaching Baylor.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

He is also only 20 years old.

The upside is pretty incredible. I hear people talk about he is a run stuffer, but with his burst and power he can get to the QB.