• Come home Jabari!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Derrick Rose sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Give the guy who hasn't had a major knee injury the benefit of the doubt but then don't give the benefit of the doubt to Rose, I assume you mean?

Oh...trolling now? When Butler suffers a major knee injury...gets medical clearance from his own doctors as a part of his rehabilitation...has one of his brothers come out and say he isn't getting help WHILE the team is busting its ass to get him into the playoffs so that he can perform and give them a chance to win, run roughshod over everybody in practice, then claim he can't dunk off of one of his legs, then claim he is waiting on clearance from Jesus....and end up in a suit eating candy on the sideline while teammates try to suit up after spinal taps and dudes throw up in buckets in the playoffs...all so he can play with his child in the year 2025 or whatever.....

Holla at me...

Until then...don't you have some pointless, dumb ass list to utterly confuse the masses with?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=streamable;5f54]https://streamable.com/5f54[/video]

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=streamable;rbvs]https://streamable.com/rbvs[/video]

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=streamable;ypvh]https://streamable.com/ypvh[/video]

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh...trolling now? When Butler suffers a major knee injury...gets medical clearance from his own doctors as a part of his rehabilitation...has one of his brothers come out and say he isn't getting help WHILE the team is busting its ass to get him into the playoffs so that he can perform and give them a chance to win, run roughshod over everybody in practice, then claim he can't dunk off of one of his legs, then claim he is waiting on clearance from Jesus....and end up in a suit eating candy on the sideline while teammates try to suit up after spinal taps and dudes throw up in buckets in the playoffs...all so he can play with his child in the year 2025 or whatever.....

Holla at me...

Until then...don't you have some pointless, dumb ass list to utterly confuse the masses with?

My very simple question for you sure got you all worked up.

The ironic part is that I'm sure you would have given the Bulls no chance that season in the playoffs whether Rose played or not. And rightfully so, because they had no chance.

I think the difference between an overly macho fan and a rational fan is realizing the complexity in sports and injuries. This whole 'Rose is a pussy' nonsense is very unfitting. A lot of thoughts by the 'Rose is a pussy' crowd aren't being considered. One being that Rose is the type of player that is only truly effective when he can fully be aggressive and use his athleticism. Not when he is still in pain trying to get his rhythm and timing back... in the middle of a 7 game playoff series. We have seen Rose play through pain plenty of times, by the way.

Holla when you tear your ACL in one knee and your meniscus in another and attempt to play professional basketball.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
My very simple question for you sure got you all worked up.

The ironic part is that I'm sure you would have given the Bulls no chance that season in the playoffs whether Rose played or not. And rightfully so, because they had no chance.

I think the difference between an overly macho fan and a rational fan is realizing the complexity in sports and injuries. This whole 'Rose is a pussy' nonsense is very unfitting. A lot of thoughts by the 'Rose is a pussy' crowd aren't being considered. One being that Rose is the type of player that is only truly effective when he can fully be aggressive and use his athleticism. Not when he is still in pain trying to get his rhythm and timing back... in the middle of a 7 game playoff series. We have seen Rose play through pain plenty of times, by the way.

Holla when you tear your ACL in one knee and your meniscus in another and attempt to play professional basketball.

Newsflash dude...go back and look at what Taj Gibson and Stacey King were saying about Rose in practice....HE WAS AGGRESSIVE, HE WAS USING ATHLETICISM!!! Why do you think the Bulls shut down practice to the media? Why do you think they told Gibson and King to be quiet? Not because they were exaggerating or because they were lying....it was the team trying to cover Rose's ass while trying to figure out why he would not get on the floor for games.

Overly macho my ass...I have seen players play under the worse of situations...sick, in pain...and they succeeded.

So I would have to tear my acl and try to play professional basketball to have an opinion? Lol...crazy

Ron Burgundy

3-pointers: Breaking down the Bulls' victory

The Bulls improved to 32-30 with their home victory over the Bucks. Here are three observations.
Pau Gasol posted historic numbers
In recording his second triple-double in five games, Gasol joined Hakeem Olajuwon and DeMarcus Cousins as the only players in the last 30 years to tally at least 10...

a2t.img
mf.gif

More...

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Newsflash dude...go back and look at what Taj Gibson and Stacey King were saying about Rose in practice....HE WAS AGGRESSIVE, HE WAS USING ATHLETICISM!!! Why do you think the Bulls shut down practice to the media? Why do you think they told Gibson and King to be quiet? Not because they were exaggerating or because they were lying....it was the team trying to cover Rose's ass while trying to figure out why he would not get on the floor for games.

Overly macho my ass...I have seen players play under the worse of situations...sick, in pain...and they succeeded.

So I would have to tear my acl and try to play professional basketball to have an opinion? Lol...crazy

You can't sit there and think of Michael Jordan a basketball god/hero for playing in Game 5 of the '97 Finals yet turn around and condemn the players who aren't quite that tough/capable as 'cowards' for not living up to that golden standard. Rose is no Jordan. One: he was never on that level. Two: he would be a hindrance to the team if he tried to be mostly because of the fact he was never that good. Yet, we Chicago fans are becoming louder and more opinionated and have the highest of expectations because of the former glory our teams have had. And we tend to just ignore all other complex factors involved in the decision-making process.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
You can't sit there and think of Michael Jordan a basketball god/hero for playing in Game 5 of the '97 Finals yet turn around and condemn the players who aren't quite that tough/capable as 'cowards' for not living up to that golden standard. Rose is no Jordan. One: he was never on that level. Two: he would be a hindrance to the team if he tried to be mostly because of the fact he was never that good. Yet, we Chicago fans are becoming louder and more opinionated and have the highest of expectations because of the former glory our teams have had. And we tend to just ignore all other complex factors involved in the decision-making process.

I didn't bring up Jordan...though Jordan and A LOT OF FRANCHISE PLAYERS would have played. Rose doesn't have to be Jordan, nobody asked him to.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Man I am really tired of hearing about what Rose could've/should've/would've done 4 years ago. Let it go...

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't bring up Jordan...though Jordan and A LOT OF FRANCHISE PLAYERS would have played. Rose doesn't have to be Jordan, nobody asked him to.

Nobody? I think you are underestimating the meatheadedness and stupidity out there in the Chicago sports fan base.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man I am really tired of hearing about what Rose could've/should've/would've done 4 years ago. Let it go...

For real. The anger has to end. Regardless of your opinions, it is now in the past and the constant demonizing can finally end already.