Game 7 IGT: Blues @ Blackhawks 4/23 at 7:30 p.m.

Bronze65

Liked Posts:
Win or go home game tonight. All the hawks gotta do is score more goals than the blues do. That's it really..

Who's the Special person that said the blues would win in 5 after the hawks went down 3-1? Bet you're feeling pretty damn stupid. :hawkbang:

I was actually. It's fun watching you getting your panties in a twist though. Appreciate the entertainment!

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Teuvo's fine, per Q. He'll play tonight.

Rest of the morning skate lines had Panik up on the top line and Shaw as the 4C.

He needs to step up tonight and he certainly can if he doesn't play afraid. That second tier of scoring has picked up the last two games (Hossa, Ladd, Anisimov) and TT needs to start contributing.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was actually. It's fun watching you getting your panties in a twist though. Appreciate the entertainment!

disliked.... everyone knows Novak doesn't wear underwear.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He needs to step up tonight and he certainly can if he doesn't play afraid. That second tier of scoring has picked up the last two games (Hossa, Ladd, Anisimov) and TT needs to start contributing.

He hasn't been scoring, but I saw him in for the face off and he got his ass beat, beat down hard with cross checks. He's a role player. Trust in Coach Q

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So with the little clash between Hitchcock and Tarrasenko in Game 6, Tarrasenko was pissed about his ice time. Some shift time strategy from the coach some call "No-neck".

Hitchcock defended the ice time and said to instead look at the number of shifts Tarasenko plays in a game. He is the kind of guy who can't have extended shifts, Hitchcock said, so the strategy is to get him out there often in short bursts to maximize what he brings to the team.
In Game 6, Tarasenko had 27 shifts that averaged 37 seconds each. By comparison, Patrick Kane had 26 shifts that averaged 50 seconds each. If Tarasenko averaged Kane's shift length, he would've played more than 22 minutes.
"He's a big body that plays a lot, he gets leaned on, he leans on a lot of people. It's very wearing," Hitchcock said of Tarasenko. "The game he plays is a physical one."

link

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Tarasenko gonna just start staying out there longer on his own lol

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don't think so. I'm putting a 4-3 hawks win.

I wasn't saying the Blues would win, I was saying Tarasenko might tell Hitch to go fuk himself and just elongate his own shifts lol

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wasn't saying the Blues would win, I was saying Tarasenko might tell Hitch to go fuk himself and just elongate his own shifts lol

Are they allowed to do that?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only you would dislike someone for no reason

4752682-0120639562-6rm1q.jpg

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Would be hilarious if Hitchcock ended up being right and Tarasenko tired himself out playing extended shifts.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Hopefully he does, I want a the blues to break down, screw up their lines and not listen to their coaches. I misunderstood you, go Hawks!

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully he does, I want a the blues to break down, screw up their lines and not listen to their coaches. I misunderstood you, go Hawks!

Hitch's job is probably on the line 2nite (Prince reference).

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coach Q is out coaching no neck. Plain and simple. Hawks will win.