Modern warfare remastered.

Dan0mite

Liked Posts:
Rumor has it that the new call of duty will have a remastered copy of cod 4 modern warfare. It comes with complete campaign and 10 multiplayer maps. Here's the image that is making the rounds. Now this could all be a hoax, but I'm curious what people's thoughts are. The prices are reportedly for Canada.
https://www.vg247.com/2016/04/29/ca...ncludes-campaign-ten-multiplayer-maps-rumour/
call_of_duty_infinite_warfare_leak_high_res_1.jpg

Houston

Liked Posts:
If so, smartest thing this franchise has done in like 5 years.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
meh

Pure twitch shooters are played out. Not gon recapture that early thrill.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
meh

Pure twitch shooters are played out. Not gon recapture that early thrill.

The game is not just "pure twitch." You just suck at it, is all... doesn't make it a bad game.

The maps for the last 3 COD games are too big and very boring. The graphics are cartoonish as well. Improving these two areas would go a long way towards bringing COD back to it's former glory.

Houston

Liked Posts:
The maps for the last 3 COD games are too big and very boring. The graphics are cartoonish as well. Improving these two areas would go a long way towards bringing COD back to it's former glory.

My problem is all the future, advanced, high tech stuff they added into the series. Call me when they get rid of perks that let you see through walls.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
My problem is all the future, advanced, high tech stuff they added into the series. Call me when they get rid of perks that let you see through walls.

Yeah, I hate that stuff too. Advanced Warfare and Ghost forced you to use more gimmicks and less skill. I wish they would get back to basics. That would reduce the learning curve and make the game more fun.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The game is not just "pure twitch." You just suck at it, is all... doesn't make it a bad game.

lol, of course it is pure twitch. Also, I did not say it is bad game. Just that twitch shooters is a worn out genre unless you are 13 and just discovering it.

Either way, funny how you deny its a twitch shooter (ie not a tactical shooter) then go on to talk about graphics... and then complain about maps being too big and boring... LOL

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
lol, of course it is pure twitch. Also, I did not say it is bad game. Just that twitch shooters is a worn out genre unless you are 13 and just discovering it.

Either way, funny how you deny its a twitch shooter (ie not a tactical shooter) then go on to talk about graphics... and then complain about maps being too big and boring... LOL

I've been playing first person shooters online for atleast 20 years, and I still enjoy them. I respect your personal feelings about them, but you're wrong about it being a worn out genre. Gamers still like them, and they are the primary market for COD.

In regards to the maps, size and complexity are a huge factor in multiplayer matches. Large maps equate to fewer 1-on-1 engagements and group skirmishes, and more aimless running in between. They also mean more players hiding to snipe or avoid being sniped out in the open. That's why they're boring, and why I love NukeTown.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, its cool that you still find the genre exciting, but I was thinking on a much larger scale. As in industry wide.

And for a discussion of the difference between a twitch shooter and a tactical shooter, start by looking into the concept of skill gap and then look into the CoD compressed skill gap.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite 2 Call of Dutys were Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare I can't wait until this comes out.

Dan0mite

Liked Posts:
The only major downfall is you have to buy Infinite Warfare new to get it, since it'll be a digital download.