Cutler wins again!

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Every. Single. Year. Through different coaches, management and players, you all think this will be the draft the Bears select a quarterback high and the end of the Cutler era. Every year me and a handful of others continue to say, 'he is not an issue, the Bears won't draft a quarterback. Jays the guy going forward.'

Yet you continue to hold out hope, even though the organization has stated repeatedly he is who they want to build the team around.

giphy.gif

Well boys, time to pack it up. Maybe next year? Hahahaha!

Bear down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
They aren't building around Jay. Jay is currently the best placeholder available and that's why they continue to stick with him. They do have to continue to take the ball out of his hands in order to cut down on his turnovers though.

I always said that Jay would likely be a better QB once his physical skills start to diminish. It's his faulty brain that has been the problem.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Every. Single. Year. Through different coaches, management and players, you all think this will be the draft the Bears select a quarterback high and the end of the Cutler era. Every year me and a handful of others continue to say, 'he is not an issue, the Bears won't draft a quarterback. Jays the guy going forward.'

And Every. Single. Year. he's mediocre and the coaches and management get canned for thinking they can win with him, which is exactly what will happen to Pace and Fox if they make the same mistake.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Cutler Wins Again - This is the only thing he's ever won in his 10 year career. How pathetic is it that the OC has to dumb down the offense and run the ball excessively even when trailing while calling an incessant number of WR screens just to keep the 10 year veteran QB from being the turnover machine he's been his whole career. Yet, there are many fans who applaud this continued mediocrity. I sure miss the 40s and 50s when this organization cared about the most important position on the team. Crazy that we used to win a lot of championships prior to the Super Bowl era. Coincidence? We are one of the most QB illiterate organizations in all of football. Heck, at least the Browns had the Bernie Kosar era to enjoy. We get to laugh at our QB who has perfected the strip sack fumble. Ahhh, mediocrity...

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I'm 29 and live w my parents? Creepy you make those accusations brah. Pac is really angry. Tries to get personal when people are just messing around.Sad!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cutler Wins Again - This is the only thing he's ever won in his 10 year career. How pathetic is it that the OC has to dumb down the offense and run the ball excessively even when trailing while calling an incessant number of WR screens just to keep the 10 year veteran QB from being the turnover machine he's been his whole career. Yet, there are many fans who applaud this continued mediocrity. I sure miss the 40s and 50s when this organization cared about the most important position on the team. Crazy that we used to win a lot of championships prior to the Super Bowl era. Coincidence? We are one of the most QB illiterate organizations in all of football. Heck, at least the Browns had the Bernie Kosar era to enjoy. We get to laugh at our QB who has perfected the strip sack fumble. Ahhh, mediocrity...

qft

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Man you are just a crank ass today, this is a joking around board and you are getting too serious w accusations and wishing harm on someone.

You need help man.

Mitchapalooza

Man you are just a crank ass today, this is a joking around board and you are getting too serious w accusations and wishing harm on someone.

You need help man.

lmao irony at it's finest.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:

Internet is now closed.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Calm down, you are getting too serious and personal. Creepy John at it again.