Leonard Floyd introduction press conference

Mitchapalooza

hes the black, taller, skinny version of pace... those two even sound da same in waysss....yes sir --- illegitimate son??

Ryan-Pace-Leonard-Floyd-696x506.jpg
]

nfl-combine-850x560.jpg

ryan-pace-0223.png

LOL they do have that similar eye squint, that's funny.

Liked Posts:
Did someone here say that he sounds like a smart young man? He seems nice but I certainly wouldn't call him smart.

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:
First one clean up, 2nd one maintenance where he missed a week of practice. No medical red flags.

Love respectful people like that who say yes sir and or no sir. Just the way I was raised I guess...

With that said, man he is thin. If he loses weight just by sleeping, I think he may have some trouble keeping weight on consistently...

BEARS
Did you hear what he did to get his weight up? He said outmeal and PBJs with her support. Made me wonder about the amount of nutritional support he had. What i dont understand is why georgia didnt bulk him up a bit...

TheDane

Liked Posts:
You can't help but root for the kid. He seems very nice and excited to be a part of the organization. But man.. He needs to beef up. Oatmeal's not going to cut it

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah I guess they do sort of look alike. They both have the stoner eyes for sure. I think he looks more like Jimmy Butler though, especially in that avatar.

I am sure he is a gifted athlete. A difference making football player? Don't see it. They will keep him around for awhilelike they did the other skinny linebacker that got drafted number one.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can see the reason for the name Gumby:)

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The man was drafted to be a football player not as an English major to write fucking novels. He's a well mannered individual that appears to not be the type to bring negative attention to himself or what he represents.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
The man was drafted to be a football player not as an English major to write fucking novels. He's a well mannered individual that appears to not be the type to bring negative attention to himself or what he represents.
But, but, but he didn't win the press conference!

One of his best quotes from Friday was when he talked about staying off social media because that's where you can get yourself in trouble.

Dude just wants to play football. I respect that.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
really surprised they couldn't pull off a trade down with Baltimore cause it was pretty widely known they loved Ramsey...and that Jax might take him. And was probably pretty safe to say Jags weren't gona take Zeke.

answer Jerry...he was afraid some team was going to take Elliot if he traded down.

not sure who would have taken him even before 11.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
really surprised they couldn't pull off a trade down with Baltimore cause it was pretty widely known they loved Ramsey...and that Jax might take him. And was probably pretty safe to say Jags weren't gona take Zeke.
If Jerry was open to trading down and still taking Zeke at 6, that tells me they reached on him at 4.

Sure, Jacksonville probably doesn't take him at 5, but who's to say that someone doesn't trade up with Jacksonville to take him, especially Baltimore was targeting Ramsey @ 4.

The value was with Ramsey at 4 and if they say they has a similar grade on Zeke, they're out of their fucking minds.

Ed Werder said their logic for taking Zeke at 4 was that the potential he'd get 25 touches a game was more valuable than teams throwing away from Ramsey.

That's fucking idiotic, especially with their OL. Any talented RB would put up big numbers behind that unit, which makes it even more mind boggling that they took an RB that high.

This came down to Jerry wanting and getting his guy instead of listening to his people.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Zeke is going to be a stud because he's a great player, but passing on Ramsey was a huge mistake. He was the best player on the board.

Svic

Liked Posts:
Did you hear what he did to get his weight up? He said outmeal and PBJs with her support. Made me wonder about the amount of nutritional support he had. What i dont understand is why georgia didnt bulk him up a bit...

That whole team is stuoid. You are talking about the same team that used this guy as a MLB and dropped him into coverage 85%+ of the time instead of just letting him get on the LOS and eat the QB

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

You don't need pro size to be effective in college.

The good news is that he did add on 15 pounds and it didn't effect his speed fwiw. He doesn't need to have killer 40 speed if he puts on weight....the key is quickness and burst off the line. If he can get to about 255-260 and still have the same burst he'll be fine.

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
You don't need pro size to be effective in college.

The good news is that he did add on 15 pounds and it didn't effect his speed fwiw. He doesn't need to have killer 40 speed if he puts on weight....the key is quickness and burst off the line. If he can get to about 255-260 and still have the same burst he'll be fine.

Agree with your points. Also, I thank you for bringing that picture in your sig to my attention.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I mean, I consider myself to be a well spoken person but put me in front of a room full of people and a camera in my face and I will probably devolve into the I like turtles kid.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
I mean, I consider myself to be a well spoken person but put me in front of a room full of people and a camera in my face and I will probably devolve into Jeb! Bush.

fify