Leonard Floyd introduction press conference

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Polite well mannered guy. Wish him the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Feeling better and better about the pick. He is obviously a great guy off the field by the looks of it. On the field, there is no doubt Floyd can get to the QB and even though I think he will struggle some at the point of attack, he at least has right attitude about mixing it up and doing the dirty work. That alone can help him become a decent run defender.

AussieBear

hes the black, taller, skinny version of pace... those two even sound da same in waysss....yes sir --- illegitimate son??

Ryan-Pace-Leonard-Floyd-696x506.jpg
]

nfl-combine-850x560.jpg

ryan-pace-0223.png

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
He seems a good kid, and I'm sure he will work hard in the weight room to get himself to where he needs to be. Character and football intelligence have obviously been a very important factors to Pace and Fox. Pretty much every pick is along those lines right down from Floyd to Braverman, and they have clearly stayed away from anyone with 'issues' (Tunsil being an obvious one this time) in both Pace's drafts so far. I like that way of thinking, but by the same token that makes it hard for me to understand why they released Slauson. Same kind of good attitude and intelligence in a veteran guy, would have been great for the younger guys coming in. I'm all for the reboot and the way we have got much younger, but cutting Slauson seems unnecessary and a step too far.

JeffChrist

Liked Posts:
hes the black, taller, skinny version of pace... those two even sound da same in waysss....yes sir --- illegitimate son??

Ryan-Pace-Leonard-Floyd-696x506.jpg
]

nfl-combine-850x560.jpg

ryan-pace-0223.png

Yeah I guess they do sort of look alike. They both have the stoner eyes for sure. I think he looks more like Jimmy Butler though, especially in that avatar.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Read a draft report on Von Miller - 'very undersized' frame etc. But that dude is so fast lineman can hardly get a hand on him - and that's clearly that's what we are trying to find here with Floyd as we already have power from McPhee etc but not much speed. Big difference of course is a lot more sacks for Miller in college. The gamble we are taking (and the reason he was there at number 9) is by saying that's only because he wasn't rushing a lot of the time. So it is a gamble but I think it's worth it if it comes off; anyone who watched Miller take over the playoffs this year can see it will be if it works out. But this really is one pick we won't be able to start to judge until probably 6-7 games into the season.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Called it!

LOL... I have no idea.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everything I've read when someone mentions him is that he is a good upstanding guy very well mannered. Likes to have fun though, seems like he shouldn't have any off field issues I'm excited to see this kid play.