The North

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
ok guys lets hear the predictions how does this offseasons moves in your opinion put the norths rankings by the end of the season

1 Vikings
2 Bears
3 Packers
4 Lions

that's my prediction

ill add the bears are gonna sneak into the playoffs this year inna wild card game

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ok guys lets hear the predictions how does this offseasons moves in your opinion put the norths rankings by the end of the season

1 Vikings
2 Bears
3 Packers
4 Lions

that's my prediction

ill add the bears are gonna sneak into the playoffs this year inna wild card game

Because your last years predictions did so well..................

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's no reason why we won't win the Division. We have a favorable schedule and have the recipe to do well against our Division foes. We're going to see some good ol' old fashioned football from the Bears this year.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's way to early for this type of thread, at least let TC and pre-season play out. final rosters aren't even in play yet.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because your last years predictions did so well..................

always a fountain of optimism and love aren't ya.

lets hear your predictions not just spiteful comments

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Bears first. The rest, who gives a shit.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's way to early for this type of thread, at least let TC and pre-season play out. final rosters aren't even in play yet.

its never too early too start this thread I do it every year and we go back and forth discuss and the conversation progresses as the season does

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
always a fountain of optimism and love aren't ya.

lets hear your predictions not just spiteful comments

You just laid down the infamous Hbkrusso jinx. Give me your win/loss record for the Bears, and I will give you mine.

1) Vikings
2) Packers
3) Lions
4) Bears

A significant pick up could change the scenery entirely, such as a Mo Wilkerson trade etc.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Like the optimism guys but I still see us behind the Vikings and the Packers, on paper anyway. We've made great strides in the off season with our defense and should be much improved but the Viking's D is still going to be better than ours and the Packers offense with Nelson back could easily start where it left off in 2014. I'm still worried about our offensive line and our secondary and there's a sense that these are being sacrificed this year to allow us to see which of the young players can cut it. I've no problem with that but it's obvious that we're going to suffer because of it, even if it makes us stronger long term. We also have zero depth at TE and I honestly have no idea what we do if Miller gets injured in pre-season. Play six linemen lol?

That said, I'm confident for the first time in three seasons that we'll be able to compete against anyone on our schedule and am not even that worried about the game at Lambeau. This is primarily due to Fangio being our DC. He managed to keep a bunch of players that could charitably be described as mediocre competitive as a unit. Also, special teams should go from being a disaster waiting to happen* to a rage at worst.

Anyway, my prediction...

1. Packers 11-5
2. Vikings 10-6
3. Bears 8-8
4. Lions 5-11

I can honestly see the Lions imploding, it could be worse than 5-11. I think the mental scars of that missed FG hurt the Vikings and the Packers just do enough.

*I'm still pissed off about the Cardinals game. I managed to take a day off work, pack the kids off on play dates, turned off the phone and settled in to a full morning watching the game live. As that kick off was in the air, I was like a kid in a sweet shop. Ten seconds later, I was like a kid in a sweatshop. God damn special teams, no-one laid a finger on him. Low point of the season for me.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No way the Vikes win the division.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
You just laid down the infamous Hbkrusso jinx. Give me your win/loss record for the Bears, and I will give you mine.

1) Vikings
2) Packers
3) Lions
4) Bears

A significant pick up could change the scenery entirely, such as a Mo Wilkerson trade etc.

lol your putting the bears below the lions for real?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
No way the Vikes win the division.

the Vikings are one step ahead of us in the rebuilding
the packs on the way down and the bears are on the upswing
the lions will be the shit show they always are

and there you have my reasons

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

My reasons why they don't:

Bridgewater isn't as good as advertised, I believe he craps it out this year.

They got lucky in some close games last year. I don't believe they'll be as lucky two years in a row.

Their defense won't be able to bail their offense out as much as they did last year.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Not following Shea McClellin to New England? Too bad.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Packers 11-5
Vikings 10-6
Bears 9-7
Lions 6-10

I think last year was an aberation with the Vikings beating the Packers for the division. I am not a fan of Bridgewater. The Packers are still the team to beat in the division IMO. They still have Rodgers and they are getting back their injured WRs. Moving Mathews back outside really helps them too. Lacy is really trimmed down and that will help their cause as well.

I do not see us making the playoffs but we will be very improved.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
98824fa69105b57385a258b50132bd69.jpg

The North remembers...

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
I think it's a 3-way race. Lions still at the bottom, though.

All 3 teams will be 9-7/11-5. Win the division? The Bears? My heart says yes but brain says no.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

LOL, the same shit show that has swept us the last three years? I guess that makes the Bears last in the division, again.......

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Nelson is coming off an ACL. No guarantee that he is the same star player that he was pre-injury.