9 sign that Fales is in Bears long term plan.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Did you actually read the 9 reasons?

1. He's still here
Could it be because he makes $600,000 a year?

2. Blocked Outside Interest
Again, so what? He was cheaper than Claussen. And if the idea of blocking any player meant anything, why wouldn't the Bears have protected the guy who has actually started an NFL game?

3. The Draft
They give a quote from Pace, and assume he means that they are taking a QB, but that is not what Pace's quote says. Pace's quote says they need to make sure they have accurate grades on them.

4. Buried on the Depth Chart
Yep, a clear a sign that he is in the future plans is signing another FA QB and burying a guy on the depth chart.

5. High Praise from Others
Great, trade him to them. Who gives a shit about what Trent Baalke thinks of David Fales? I care what Ryan Pace and John Fox think of him.

6. Progression
How the fuck, unless you're some Sports Mockery dipshit, do you see progression in 52 passes thrown in the preseason? Kill yourself if you think this article is worthwhile.

7. Kevin White
If the 2016 season hinges on the relationship between David Fales and Kevin White then you're fucked.

8. Pace/Brees
Is this a fucking joke? Seriously, kill yourself.

9. Stashing a QB
Seriously, you should die a slow painful death

tl;dr if you found this article interesting, then a pinwheel probably keeps you occupied.

Ummmmmmm yes i did read each one and each one absolutely makes sense. I never said that they were the right reasons i just said they make sense and they do. Can you tell me how each reason the article gave doesn't make sense??

It's not my fault that you see everything in such a negative way but you should try to look at things a little more in a positive way which couldn't hurt.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Ummmmmmm yes i did read each one and each one absolutely makes sense. I never said that they were the right reasons i just said they make sense and they do. Can you tell me how each reason the article gave doesn't make sense??

Are you comfortable comparing David Fales to Steve Young, Aaron Rodgers, and Roger Staubach? If you're not, then there really is no reason to continue.

EDIT: And by the way, Steve Young started 19 games with Tampa. It wasn't until he went to the 49'ers, where he sat behind Joe Montana that you can argue he was stashed.

Last edited:

Scooter27

Liked Posts:
Are you comfortable comparing David Fales to Steve Young, Aaron Rodgers, and Roger Staubach? If you're not, then there really is no reason to continue.

EDIT: And by the way, Steve Young started 19 games with Tampa. It wasn't until he went to the 49'ers, where he sat behind Joe Montana that you can argue he was stashed.

That article is bananas.

The preseason progression thing.. Oh my god, I can't.

But when I think about fales, I just can't help but want to see what he's really got? Cause we don't even know. But then I think, man this guy really must suck bad!

Not a good sign that when cutler went out last year that Fox would rather have started clausen over fales? And clausen was like.. Basically putting my wife in to play QB

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
I don't really view him as anything.

Better to have him than not have him, and he's been running the scouts team so it's easier to deal with someone who is already familiar with what's going on at a pro level than training another late round rookie to do his job.

I'm sure he'll get his shot at some point so it's pointless to speculate until they actually put Brian Hoyer in over him.

TishLover

Liked Posts:
Didn't New England Patriots tried to sign QB David Fales off Chicago Bears practice squad?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
holy fuck this is stupid.

mecha

Liked Posts:

1. He's still here

Again, so what? He was cheaper than Claussen. And if the idea of blocking any player meant anything, why wouldn't the Bears have protected the guy who has actually started an NFL game?

3. The Draft
They give a quote from Pace, and assume he means that they are taking a QB, but that is not what Pace's quote says. Pace's quote says they need to make sure they have accurate grades on them.

Yep, a clear a sign that he is in the future plans is signing another FA QB and burying a guy on the depth chart.

Great, trade him to them. Who gives a shit about what Trent Baalke thinks of David Fales? I care what Ryan Pace and John Fox think of him.

6. Progression
How the fuck, unless you're some Sports Mockery dipshit, do you see progression in 52 passes thrown in the preseason? Kill yourself if you think this article is worthwhile.

7. Kevin White
If the 2016 season hinges on the relationship between David Fales and Kevin White then you're fucked.

8. Pace/Brees

9. Stashing a QB

tl;dr if you found this article interesting, then a pinwheel probably keeps you occupied.

Gus, this post is brilliant. :lmao:

if Fales was the future then why did they bother with Hoyer? this guy's another Enderle and whoever that other like 6th or 7th round scrub that did nothing's name was.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

1. He's still here

3. The Draft

6. Progression

7. Kevin White

8. Pace/Brees

9. Stashing a QB

Gus, I applaud your effort in attempting to show dabears70 the error of his ways, but unfortunately it will certainly fall on deaf ears. See, the problem is that the guy lacks a brane, and so is at a disadvantage when it comes to cognitive thinking and the like.

I haven't read past your post yet, but I'm sure he responded in the utmost fucktarded fashion. I'd like to apologize on his behalf, if you'd allow me to.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
5581734701975826_ed8b3633a41e4dcbeb61404e0ebf6344f477cf76ff91c85e3c66cea54597f69f_large

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Didn't New England Patriots tried to sign QB David Fales off Chicago Bears practice squad?

Yes, i said on page one that Belichek tried signing him off of our PS.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Gus, I applaud your effort in attempting to show dabears70 the error of his ways, but unfortunately it will certainly fall on deaf ears. See, the problem is that the guy lacks a brane, and so is at a disadvantage when it comes to cognitive thinking and the like.

I haven't read past your post yet, but I'm sure he responded in the utmost fucktarded fashion. I'd like to apologize on his behalf, if you'd allow me to.

Wow you are absolutely obsessed with me you stalker. This Douche has been following me around on here for months and i guess he's upset that i don't wanna talk with him or he thinks i'm some other kind of way, not that there's anything wrong with that but they have places that you can go for that that will keep it on the hush hush if you know what i mean. Hahaha Stay away you stalker.