Kyle Fuller

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
From what I have heard, Kyle Fuller has a "b" type personality. Perhaps his 'uncoachability' is a defense mechanism. Maybe he is just misunderstood. Irregardless I would think all bears fans will be routing for him this season as he really needs to bring his "a" game or he very well will be considered a first round BUST.

He's cocky and arrogant, but hopefully his play toward in the end of the year will carry over. The reports about him getting burned in OTA's last week were concerning, but I'll wait for the lights to come on before I jump to conclusions.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not downing him or on a ledge I just don't see the talent there for him too be a good starter he shows a few flashes here and there but really not much else

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not downing him or on a ledge I just don't see the talent there for him too be a good starter he shows a few flashes here and there but really not much else

Young players develop at different speeds and can look bad and inconsistent like KF has, IMHO he will show that he was worthy of a high draft pick.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Young players develop at different speeds and can look bad and inconsistent like KF has, IMHO he will show that he was worthy of a high draft pick.

possible he will turn it around and I hope for the best I just don't see it

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
#philemery - but moving forward either he's going to get his shit together and respond to the best defensive coaching staff (in my opinion) in the NFL or not. If he doesn't he will find his ass elsewhere which is a certain plus of the Fox/Pace regime. I think he CAN be a solid player - which the Bears can certainly use at that position of weakness. I say he can because a lot of his mistakes are correctable in terms of technique. Hopefully he'll get it going - if not I will bet that there is at least one youngster drafted that will respond to Ed Donatell's coaching and take his spot.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Pace didn't think Fuller could play would he have picked a corner higher than when he did?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But according to the many experts here, Pace is an idiot so.....

NFL.com rated the Bears draft the 2nd best. Link

2. Chicago Bears

Score: 260 points (6 players)
The lowdown: The Titans might have toasted the Bears in terms of total points, but Chicago scored the largest haul of Hot 100 prospects of any team in the league. Whitehair figures to help anchor the Bears' offensive line for years to come.
The players (points):
No. 12: Leonard Floyd, LB, Georgia (89)
No. 43: Cody Whitehair, OG, Kansas State (58)
No. 47: Jonathan Bullard, DT, Florida (54)
No. 71: Jordan Howard, RB, Indiana (30)
No. 83: DeAndre Houston-Carson, S, William & Mary (18)
No. 90: Nick Kwiatkoski, LB, West Virginia (11)

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
From what I have heard, Kyle Fuller has a "b" type personality. Perhaps his 'uncoachability' is a defense mechanism. Maybe he is just misunderstood. Irregardless I would think all bears fans will be routing for him this season as he really needs to bring his "a" game or he very well will be considered a first round BUST.
Shut up.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If Pace didn't think Fuller could play would he have picked a corner higher than when he did?

I don't think so. Pace really does follow the BPA draft strategy. You could argue in the first that VH3 should have been taken before Floyd, but I think character concerns took VH3 off the Bears board. Pure speculation. In the 2nd Sean Davis, Cyrus Jones, Vonn Bell and James Bradberry were available after the Bears did all the trade downs. I really wanted Vonn, but Pace went with BPA again and selected Whitehair who is hopefully a starter for the next 10 years.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that FUller suffered a lot with the awful Tucker coaching. He showed progress last season with Fangio. I'm still not certain, though, with how these dbs are being coached especially as to not looking for the ball and instead "faceguarding" receivers.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Here's a great example of why Chris Sojka was better at football than all of us.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If Donatell and Fangio, who turned bums into competent DBs in SF, do not like you and cannot get anything out of you than I have serious doubts about whether that player has NFL ability.

Fuller's attitude does not match his play, which is a huge issue.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fuller just kinda sucks, period. Sucks because he had some promise, but it's been all downhill since Week 5 of his rookie season. I don't even think he is good enough to beat out LeBlanc at NB. If he switches to Safety, he won't be able to beat out Hall/Amos.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
HeHateMe said:

What a fuckin LEGENDARY #calledit !!!

Whatever happened to this bro?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think I've ever seen Sojka be right about an NFL player ever.

Someone necro is Manizel predictions.....

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't think I've ever seen Sojka be right about an NFL player ever.

Someone necro is Manizel predictions.....

How could a writer be so wrong?