• Senorise Perry

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JaySix

Liked Posts:
None of these morons will have as many yards as Forte. Ryan Pace is a fucking idiot

but at least one of these morons will have more yards, carries and TDs than Forte over the next 5 seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Kevin White from all the backwards thrown screen passes he'll take home

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

ignignokt

Liked Posts:
Langford should be the leading rusher as he got a lot of touches last year. Carey looked good between the tackles last year but his running style will lead him to the concussion protocol. Interested to see Howard but what is there to expect from a 5th round rookie back?
Would've liked to see Forte stay around but not going to miss his inability to punch it in from the one yard line and all the open field shoestring tackles he was a victim to.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Langford should be the leading rusher as he got a lot of touches last year. Carey looked good between the tackles last year but his running style will lead him to the concussion protocol. Interested to see Howard but what is there to expect from a 5th round rookie back?
Would've liked to see Forte stay around but not going to miss his inability to punch it in from the one yard line and all the open field shoestring tackles he was a victim to.
Wasnt Langford a 5th.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Langford, although I could see him putting up Lewis Tillman 1994-esque numbers.

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think peoples expectations of a 5th rd running back are a little high around here.

Not possible.....All draft picks, regardless of what round they were picked in, must become All Pro players at their respective positions as well as an alternate position not yet decided on.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think peoples expectations of a 5th rd running back are a little high around here.

Agreed, but he went in the 5th because he can't stay healthy in a college season. Based on potential, he would be a few rounds earlier so he could easily lead the team in rushing. Easily. But, if he can't stay healthy in college, he has little hope of doing so in the NFL. So, he will be a short yardage, change of pace guy. Effective in spots but nothing more than that. Nice piece to a puzzle. Draft him very late in your fantasy league and pick up some points as a flex position when you have bye week problems. Something is very wrong or very lucky if the Bears have to or can rely on him as a lead back.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Langford 700-800 3-4 tds
Howard 500-600 4-6 tds
Carey 300-400 4-6 tds

That would make us the worst run team in the nfl.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Howard is our power back, and is going to tear it up running right. I think we end up feeding him, allowing Langford to run all over the place against tired defenses in the fourth quarter.

I bet Howard gets more carries and TDs, but Langford gets YPC and total yards.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
but at least one of these morons will have more yards, carries and TDs than Forte over the next 5 seasons.

So why not get rid of him after this season instead of before?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

He's old and so our younger guys can get touches. This has been discussed many times.

The Quickness

Liked Posts:
Clearly Langford if he's healthy, he'll get the most carries as the starter.

The real question is, are any of these guys going to be a half-way solid replacement for Forte and Langford as a backup?
Or is this just another Ryan Pace failure?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Howard will be great on short yardage and will vulture a few red zone TDs. Langford will be the man this year, but he could lose the job to Howard in time.

JaySix

Liked Posts:

When was the last time you saw a team that only had 3 guys get a carry for an entire season?

JaySix

Liked Posts:

Are the Bears in a rebuild and hope to first become a winning team with a young core or are we right now trying to win the super bowl and screw the future past this one season?

JaySix

Liked Posts:

No. It would not.

it would make us the 16th best rushing team (2015) and if you added 200 yards from QBs, maybe 100 yards from WRs/TEs/FBs on reverses or whatever, 100 yards to a 4th RB (as there are more than 3 guys that gets carries over a season) it would make us the 6th best rushing team in the nfl (again 2015)

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
I think it's Langford.

Langford , Howard, Carey in that order.