Best Pitcher in the AL is?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Hawk.

Come on now. He's no more a troll (unless its obvious) than I am on the Cubs board. I believe sincerely that SilenceS would like nothing more than more active discussions on the White Sox boards here in CCS

I have said numerous times that he is a beast and even gave Q credit before most people. I like baseball. The sox only piss me off when I lost beta in games they should win. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He is third behind Kluber and Quintana in the AL right now.

It is amazing the drivel that comes out of SilenceS mouth. Sale is the best pitcher in the AL and second best in baseball to Kershaw who unfortunately just went on the DL with back problems.

He is just a asinine troll trying to stir up shit like he does on every other thread that he posts on.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Hawk.

Come on now. He's no more a troll (unless its obvious) than I am on the Cubs board. I believe sincerely that SilenceS would like nothing more than more active discussions on the White Sox boards here in CCS

That is your opinion. I can't stand this putz. I don't go on other fan's sites and try to stir shit up like he does. Fact is that I think that it is a sign of immaturity to do that shit. I hate the Cubs but I don't like to antagonize people and stir up shit especially when you have to deal with putzes like Silence.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is your opinion. I can't stand this putz. I don't go on other fan's sites and try to stir shit up like he does. Fact is that I think that it is a sign of immaturity to do that shit. I hate the Cubs but I don't like to antagonize people and stir up shit especially when you have to deal with putzes like Silence.

The e-rage is strong with you.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No rage, bub. I don't like guys who talk shit is all.

This will be my last post since you decided to derail actual baseball discussion. But, you really should read your post's back and see why you are a dunce. You are way to emotional and cant discuss in a proper fashion. Its a you thing.

Now back to actual discussion, sure, Sale could be Cy with a great second half. But, right now, I dont think he gets it. Also, if you look at Arrieta last year winning it. The voters usually tend to sway how you finish the season. Hiccups towards the end seem to hurt you more than in the middle of the season where people forget.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Now back to actual discussion, sure, Sale could be Cy with a great second half. But, right now, I dont think he gets it. Also, if you look at Arrieta last year winning it. The voters usually tend to sway how you finish the season. Hiccups towards the end seem to hurt you more than in the middle of the season where people forget.

I agree with you. Last year was the perfect example. Kershaw was the better pitcher but Jake was an alien since mid July. a litteral Alien. Not human at all.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This will be my last post since you decided to derail actual baseball discussion. But, you really should read your post's back and see why you are a dunce. You are way to emotional and cant discuss in a proper fashion. Its a you thing.

Wow. Now it is whimpering? Baseball discussion isn't what you do. That is not your MOS. Your comments about Sale are ludicrous. He is 13-2 with the best WAR in the AL and to listen to you he isn't even in the top five of AL pitchers. I know exactly what you are all about and it sure as hell is not "discussion" in a proper fashion.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Couples of other things. Saleleads in wins and WAR and has a fine ERA and Strikeout to Walk Ratio. He plays in a hitters park also. Second of all, you are a Cubs homer who is nothing but a troll on this board so your opinion doesn't mean shit here.

It is amazing the drivel that comes out of SilenceS mouth. Sale is the best pitcher in the AL and second best in baseball to Kershaw who unfortunately just went on the DL with back problems.

He is just a asinine troll trying to stir up shit like he does on every other thread that he posts on.

WHo gives a rat's ass what you use?

Favorite part:

The topic is: - WHO THE BEST AL PITCHER IS

=).

Oh and park factors

http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/parkfactor

Mr. Bates

Liked Posts:
Well - I see that your proud of yourself for breaking up/listing posts.

Good work!

Is the proof in the "Oh and park factors", part?

No?

Then it's like he said: You are just trolling.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well - I see that your proud of yourself for breaking up/listing an asinine list of posts.

Good work!

Is the proof in the "Oh and park factors", part?

Are you drunk? We were discussing cy young and Hawk keeps saying he is a lock. He is not. Brett05 even thinks Salazar has a slight edge. I said with a strong second half. He could wind up with it, but right now I dont believe him being the Cy Young. Hawk decided to go full Hawk and e-rage because he is a homer. Caught up now?

Mr. Bates

Liked Posts:
You're a Cubs fan and moderator.....right?

Oh wait...I forgot to first ask:

Are you drunk?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're a Cubs fan and moderator.....right?

Oh wait...I forgot to first ask:

Are you drunk?

What are you talking about now? You keep saying random things

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Mr. Bates

Liked Posts:
Wait - Did you say I haven't contributed to this thread?

You did! You said:

dipshit said:
You haven't even discussed anything baseball in this thread.

It's only a 2 page thread. If you're gonna moderate troll, do 30 seconds of work.

lol.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait - Did you say I haven't contributed to this thread?

You did! You said:

It's only a 2 page thread. If you're gonna moderate troll, do 30 seconds of work.

lol.

I apologize. I skipped over your post. You still deflected what me being a Cubs fan and a mod has to do with Chris Sale not being a lock for Cy Young?