Who starts opposite of Hakeem Nicks?

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Who starts opposite of Akiem Hicks?

Unrein? Ferguson? Have heard that Cornelius Washington has come to camp in massive good shape and looks like he's taking this competition seriously, he's a guy we shouldn't be sleeping on and could surprise.

Unrein was a pleasant surprise last year. He made a lot of good plays even when he wasn't making the tackle his pressure or penetration did allow someone else to make the play and Fangio is high on him.

Ferguson a third year former pro second round pick really needs to step up his game post injury. Injury affords time to get bigger and badder in the weight room, which is what Washington did. Ferguson hopefully surprises us all.

Three guys and one likely won't be here.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Unrein in base/run defense. In Nickel they'll probably use mostly two down lineman with Hicks, Goldman, Bullard and one of the remaining Emery guys winning the last spot.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Maybe not day 1 but I'm guessing Bullard finishes the season as a starter.

Sutton was playing very well last year before his injury. I can see him in the rotation in this make or break season for both him and Ego.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You are either a 5th degree black belt troll or the stupidest poster on this site.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol, I can hear his brane plinking to change the thread title.

Nope, that didn't quite do it. How long will it take him to figure out how to change it? Over/under?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
This is a prime example of someone trying to talk Bears football and everyone bitching because the name was spelled wrong.

I think Ferguson will start but then at some point, Bullard will take over for good.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This is a prime example of someone trying to talk Bears football and everyone bitching because the name was spelled wrong.

I think Ferguson will start but then at some point, Bullard will take over for good.
No this is an example of someone posing a question, waiting for a number of responses, then coming into tell everyone they are fucktards. Only this time he was the biggest fucktard before it even got started.

Last edited:

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

He didn't just "spell the name wrong", he mentioned a completely different player in the NFL.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I don't think he would get as much grief if he wasn't constantly acting like a superior ass to others. I too think Bullard takestrel the spot but way earlier than expected