Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
quite certain Peppers got busted for steroids with the Panthers. 2008 maybe?

Matthews has been in the league for many years now, I'm sure he would've got pinched by now if he was dirty. and if Peyton Manning was taking "performance enhancing drugs" then tell me at which point they enhanced his performance. he was shit from the 2013 playoffs until his retirement. and what could possibly be done? they're gonna take away the Broncos trophy? bitch please.

Manning used it to heal from Neck surgery and improve his arm. I don't mind it in that terms. Matthews is the one that pisses me off. It's so blatant.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Manning had one of the best seasons in the league 2014...

andyc

Liked Posts:
Peppers wouldn't surprise me he is a beast year in and out and he is ancient now

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also drugs testing within organised sports is so effective, Lance Armstrong

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Manning used it to heal from Neck surgery and improve his arm. I don't mind it in that terms. Matthews is the one that pisses me off. It's so blatant.

I agree. Mathews walked on at USC at around 170 and was drafted at 240 3yrs later. Add into the fact that both Cushing and Mays (feel like I'm missing someone too) were both hit with PED violations shortly after being drafted from the same program and it looks really fishy. Carrol ran a dirty program at USC, seems like the kind of coach to ignore obvious signs of doping.

But, this is the USA and evidence is needed to convict. The NFL won't go after Mathews hard because he's still a star on the packers. Peppers I could see them going after because he's old and won't be in the league much longer anyway. They want to look tough without actually doing anything.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Wouldn't clays lady hair fall out if he was on that shit

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Peppers is a walking add for HGH just like mannings forehead when you think on it

And Matthews is the most obvious. He weighed about 180# when he entered USC before Pete Carroll's magic diet took effect:(

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
And Matthews is the most obvious. He weighed about 180# when he entered USC before Pete Carroll's magic diet took effect:(

Kids get bigger and his father and uncle are also mammoth sized human beings, but something just doesn't smell right about that guy.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Be honest, how many do you think are on "something" in the nfl?

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Be honest, how many do you think are on "something" in the nfl?
with covering it up being such a science now days if you getting caught I think your being stupid. I think just about everyone in the nfl is on some kind of performance drug

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
with covering it up being such a science now days if you getting caught I think your being stupid. I think just about everyone in the nfl is on some kind of performance drug

I just commented on this in another thread..I agree 100%...I think over 75% of current professional athletes and closer to 95% of nfl players are currently on (or were on at some point in their sports careers) some type of PED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just commented on this in another thread..I agree 100%...I think over 75% of current professional athletes and closer to 95% of nfl players are currently on (or were on at some point in their sports careers) some type of PED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would have to define what type of drugs you are talking about. Cause no way are that many players on roids. They stay in your system too long and are too easy to test for.

And HGH certainly seems harder to come by unless you are in the upper echelons. These networks that get reported all involve international doctors and convoluted supply chains. I bet HGH is just not very feasible/available for mid tier and lower players.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont know. I will say I did know a NCAA college baseball team that probably 80% of their team was on something. Couple got popped. Coached played dumb, but would warn that things were coming up. I would think the low level to mid tier guys are the ones with the most incentive to do it because they dont have the talent.

I remember when Kyle Turley was on the Saints. They asked him who was the strongest man in the weight room. His answer was our 3rd string fullback that never even suited up for us. His bench was something like 500 pounds weighing only 240 himself. I mean I grew up in the steroid era. Where I am from was/is full of juice monkey's and some still are going into their 30's. Lets just say I wouldnt doubt if it was easily 90% throughout the course of their careers.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here is the original report. It's really pretty good. Gets into the packers guys at around 25:00

[video=youtube;wJRPxmTuxoI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJRPxmTuxoI[/video]