4 yr 44 million, WR Allen....Jeffery worth?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would only tie Marvin Harrison's single season reception NFL record set in 2002.

It's no biggie. Just ask Rory and butt buddy.
It's the offseason so I'm being hands off but that only goes so far... watch your attacks.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Don't get me wrong, I don't give a fuck. Hence why I have never reported anyone or reached out to a mod to bitch in my entire existence on this board.

I came to this board specifically because I could say "fuck you" to X poster and suffer no repercussions.

Let's not get soft!

mecha

Liked Posts:
yeah, call someone a dipshit and that's okay I guess.

I've been told that I'm a dumbfuck by a lot of prominent names on this board and as much as I'd like to make things interesting and attack back or something, I don't. because... you can say fuck 75 times, but you can't "call people out". I can get harassed by Komodo Dragon in PM or get told that I'm gay cause I sent Broc a message, but call out CCS's famous tag team and UPPZ HERE'S A WARNING TO YOU!

or heaven forbid you're HHM and necro a thread for humor, which fucking morons do here every day just to PROVE THE WORLD THEY WERE RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING, and you get banned because the staff hates you.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah, call someone a dipshit and that's okay I guess.

I've been told that I'm a dumbfuck by a lot of prominent names on this board and as much as I'd like to make things interesting and attack back or something, I don't. because... you can say fuck 75 times, but you can't "call people out". I can get harassed by Komodo Dragon in PM or get told that I'm gay cause I sent Broc a message, but call out CCS's famous tag team and UPPZ HERE'S A WARNING TO YOU!

or heaven forbid you're HHM and necro a thread for humor, which fucking morons do here every day just to PROVE THE WORLD THEY WERE RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING, and you get banned because the staff hates you.

Yea, thats what happens. lol

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who would have thought Keenan Allen would highlight who knows and who doesn't know a damn thing.

lol...

Maybe instead of basing what and who Allen is based on his numbers you should all use your scouting skills.

Even more fun...go back and look at who Raskolnikov was touting as the best WR in that draft class. The guy is an elite WR who has had injury issues. He has dominated during his time on the field, and if Jeffery gets hurt one more time I stand by this being the contract the Bears are going to lift up for comparrison.

If Jeffery puts up 1400 and 10TD in a contract year everything else is moot.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thought he was an actor

Denzel_Washington__public_domain_.jpg

Does he play football too?

:whoosh:

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even more fun...go back and look at who Raskolnikov was touting as the best WR in that draft class. The guy is an elite WR who has had injury issues..

Nothing about Allen has been "elite" to this point. In his draft class alone DeAndre Hopkins has been far better. Terrance Williams has has many TD's receiving. Tavon Austin has nearly 20 total TD's.

Quit patting yourself on the back.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Jeffery and his people will point at the stats, Alshon has better numbers than Keenan Allen.

YPR
Jeffery 14.9
Allen 11.9

TD's, yards, receptions, pretty much every category. They do however both have first names for last names.

I'm not sure how one could be so dense as to say they're comparable.

Mitchapalooza

If he actually plays this year, stops being a bitch and puts up consistent numbers/ seems motivated; I would agree with you.
Relax. Before this year he's been pretty reliable. Even so he put up good numbers when healthy.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing about Allen has been "elite" to this point. In his draft class alone DeAndre Hopkins has been far better. Terrance Williams has has many TD's receiving. Tavon Austin has nearly 20 total TD's.

Quit patting yourself on the back.

Well, to the TD's thing. Phillip Rivers is like the worst guys with receivers in the red zone. His mental retardation doesnt allow him to throw a fade with any kind of precision.

Oh and DeAndre is the truth. No reciever in this league has done with the shit that has been thrown at him. Double teams and QB's that shouldnt be in the NFL and he still wrecked the league last year.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/16595402/doug-baldwin-seattle-seahawks-reach-four-year-extension

The Seattle Seahawks have signed wide receiver Doug Baldwin to a four-year extension that will keep him with the team through 2020, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The deal is worth $46 million total, with just over $24 million guaranteed, a source told ESPN's Adam Caplan.

Baldwin, 27, had been entering the final year of his current deal. He joined the Seahawks as an undrafted free agent in 2011 and had a monster season in '15, setting career highs in catches (78) and yards (1,069). Baldwin was tied for the league lead with 14 touchdowns.

Seattle coach Pete Carroll said earlier this month that the team was working with Baldwin's agent on a contract extension.

"It is a big deal. It is a very serious negotiation, as they all are," Carroll said at the time. "But he's done an incredible job for us and been a great teammate. And hopefully, eventually, we'll get something worked out. I hope it happens. The intent is to get him signed and secured for a good while, so we'll see if we can get that done."

Baldwin, 27, said he wasn't worried about the talks.

"There's nothing to figure out," Baldwin said. "I'm playing football each day as it comes by. And again, if I focus on the task at hand, all that other stuff will take care of itself. So I don't really have to think about it too much."