Jay Cutler hates LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
Good, maybe he'll actually play with da fire and da passion when we face the Rams in 2018.

See the 10th slide in on http://sports-chatter.chicagotribun...in-cavallari-says-living-chicago-hurt-career/

"This isn't the first time Cavallari has expressed her discontent with Chicago. During an interview with Elle, Cavallari said that her family will probably settle in Nashville once Cutler's playing days are over. She admitted 'Jay hates L.A.' and added, 'Chicago's just not home.'"

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LA's pretty terrible.

Also, I could see how Kristen would hate Chicago. Hollywood types don't really belong in Chicago.

So, Nashville? Kristi probably gets Jay haters caller her out just walking down the street. I'd like to put those memories behind me at some point as well. Don't get me wrong, I disagree with lots of Kristie. Not knowing when to stop talking'writing and the whole vacs thing but you know she has to hear 'Jay sucks' every now and then. People need to get a life.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Chicago is a cesspool of crime. Worst city in the USA. So glad I moved out of there in 1984. I read the Trib daily online and smh over the crime and corruption that is Chicago. Can't blame Kristin one bit. Way too many dummycrats too.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Chicago is a cesspool of crime. Worst city in the USA. So glad I moved out of there in 1984. I read the Trib daily online and smh over the crime and corruption that is Chicago. Can't blame Kristin one bit. Way too many dummycrats too.

Same could be said of LA and NYC. Plus the price to live there is too fucking high.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

The loop is fine. I lived a block from Navy Pier for several years and never saw any crime. Yeah there are really bad areas, but don't lump it all together.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:

Completely accurate. Maybe POTY.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Good, maybe he'll actually play with da fire and da passion when we face the Rams in 2018.

See the 10th slide in on http://sports-chatter.chicagotribun...in-cavallari-says-living-chicago-hurt-career/

"This isn't the first time Cavallari has expressed her discontent with Chicago. During an interview with Elle, Cavallari said that her family will probably settle in Nashville once Cutler's playing days are over. She admitted 'Jay hates L.A.' and added, 'Chicago's just not home.'"

yep and both his performance / W-L record show it

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol at a reality TV Star being a "career". Its 2016 Kristen, there is all sorts of social media for you to be famous outside of the limelight. Plus, who cares, Jay is making plenty of money as we are all aware because every thread ends up in a Jay Cutler contract discussion.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Too many people east of the Mississippi and the west coast is a joke too as it is totally packed until the central coast area and then up in oregon.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
So, Nashville? Kristi probably gets Jay haters caller her out just walking down the street. I'd like to put those memories behind me at some point as well. Don't get me wrong, I disagree with lots of Kristie. Not knowing when to stop talking'writing and the whole vacs thing but you know she has to hear 'Jay sucks' every now and then. People need to get a life.

And didn't she have to get a restraining order from some nut job who gave her a flat tire on purpose so he could talk to her?

Remember reading that last year

And it's a shame bear fans are fucking morons when it comes to football. Herrrr derrrr Jay sucks we want Rodgers. Cutler still gets last laugh, he's going no where.

Mitchapalooza

And didn't she have to get a restraining order from some nut job who gave her a flat tire on purpose so he could talk to her?

Remember reading that last year

And it's a shame bear fans are fucking morons when it comes to football. Herrrr derrrr Jay sucks we want Rodgers. Cutler still gets last laugh, he's going no where.

so you wouldn't want Rodgers over Cutler?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
It's irrational and moronic to even make that argument.

Fact is Jay's not going anywhere, every year it's the same thought . 'Dis da year da bears draft a qb!' Never happens

Status
Not open for further replies.