IST: Cubs @ Mets

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is always a contingent of brainless homers like yourself that can't handle a dissenting opinion. If a person doesnt agree with you then they are a traitor to your cause.

You may not be aware of this but our country was formed on the premise of dissension. In fact, our forefathers, led by Thomas Jefferson, encouraged discourse and placed various protections into the constitution to shield the minority from the tyranny of the majority. How appropriate that on the day we celebrate our country, uneducated cretins like yourself rear their ugly and uneducated heads in suppressing contrary opinions. I'm sure you don't understand these concepts but you could look it up and gain a modicum of eduction, shit for brains.

Hope that helps.

Yes, our forefathers fought for you to talk shit on a message board. Thats what the cause was about.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I have no issue with a person saying negative things.

I want honest evaluation of the team.

I have never been a blind homer who thinks everything is great.

But simply peeing in the pool 24/7 is not the same thing.

DanTown

Liked Posts:
There is always a contingent of brainless homers like yourself that can't handle a dissenting opinion. If a person doesnt agree with you then they are a traitor to your cause.

You may not be aware of this but our country was formed on the premise of dissension. In fact, our forefathers, led by Thomas Jefferson, encouraged discourse and placed various protections into the constitution to shield the minority from the tyranny of the majority. How appropriate that on the day we celebrate our country, uneducated cretins like yourself rear their ugly and uneducated heads in suppressing contrary opinions. I'm sure you don't understand these concepts but you could look it up and gain a modicum of eduction, shit for brains.

Hope that helps.

I have good debates here with people because of "dissenting opinions" but you are not anywhere close to that. You wait until something doesn't go well and then pick at it like a scab, refusing to accept that

1. Not every player on a 25 man roster is going to be playing well
2. The Cubs are typically so young that most players are still developing so of course some struggles are to be expected

You don't want debate, you come here and post your "guy X sucks". When is the last time you said something positive about anything about the team, it's players, or the people on this board?

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
I have good debates here with people because of "dissenting opinions" but you are not anywhere close to that. You wait until something doesn't go well and then pick at it like a scab, refusing to accept that

1. Not every player on a 25 man roster is going to be playing well
2. The Cubs are typically so young that most players are still developing so of course some struggles are to be expected

You don't want debate, you come here and post your "guy X sucks". When is the last time you said something positive about anything about the team, it's players, or the people on this board?

He hasn't because he can't. He has a Constitutionally protected right to be a douche bag remember?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I have no issue with a person saying negative things.

I want honest evaluation of the team.

I have never been a blind homer who thinks everything is great.

But simply peeing in the pool 24/7 is not the same thing.
You have already proven you are too immature to handle dissenting opinion

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
He hasn't because he can't. He has a Constitutionally protected right to be a douche bag remember?
Tell us more about how the Cubs are the greatest team in history moron

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Lmao...

Cubs are in a little downfall and everyone getting a little snippy here...

What was it you all would tell me...

Their the best team in baseball
Their on pace to win 112 games
Their run differential is on record pace
The best pitchers
The best hitters
Etc Etc

The last 3 weeks have showed that this team has some holes to fill, a couple of which I had mentioned before this 3 week stretch exposed them.

They have the next 3 weeks to figure out how and who to fill it with...
Part of it will be filled by getting Fowler and LaStella back.
For the rest, we shall see what Epstein/Hoyer decide to do to upgrade the roster for the remainder of season and more importantly the playoff.

Although I'm disappointed in the 2-12 outcome against the 4 teams above.500 the last 3 weeks, especially because a few of those games were loss late.
I'm more interested now in how they bounce back starting today with their 7 game home stretch before the break.

More importantly, with their new additions and hopefully set and healthy roster. How they finish August and September, heading into the playoff.

The first 81 games in the book and they finished with a great 51-30 record...
Now they start over and we see how they finish the final 81 games

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You would think a 15-12 month of June was the Holocaust. Bunch of scrub players. You have so many holes. We cant even fix them all.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
If anyone has the free internet feed please post. the battle between dish and wgn continues

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dont post one because he has gotten the links many of time and now he is just fucking with yall.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Dont post one because he has gotten the links many of time and now he is just fucking with yall.
No, the channel is variable. The link for one game is not the same as the next and it's not like there is a TV guide for this shit. I just got off the phone with Dish and the Tribune is twisting their arms for a $100M increase just to carry WGN. Dish offered me $120 discount over the next 6 months

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, the channel is variable. The link for one game is not the same as the next and it's not like there is a TV guide for this shit. I just got off the phone with Dish and the Tribune is twisting their arms for a $100M increase just to carry WGN. Dish offered me $120 discount over the next 6 months

You used your leverage.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Tell them it's not enough and you want MLB Network comped