Uhh, You Know We Are Taking Butler Next

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
No need for words, I'll just let the pictures do the talking:

phil-jackson-introduced-at-msg.jpg

650x366

CmNeOIBWMAAsjqI.jpg:small

And this was just broadcast on NBA TV. Jimmy Butler just held a news conference and said, "I'm taking my talents to Jones Beach. Not one, not two, not three....multiple championships. I'm happy to go to New York. They are also adding Jordan and Pippen as assistant coaches, and Luc Longley as equipment manager. "

jimmy-butler-who-owns-bulls-slide.png

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rumor has it you took Benny the Bull too.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Why don't we just give you garpax? You sure like taking all their players. How is that eddy curry trade working for yall?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
What's funny is the Knicks still aren't better than the Cavs or Pacers.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Don't the Knicks have to wait until Butler is washed up or after 2 major surgeries before they acquire him?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's Gar and Pax with all of the FAs they've signed this summer
CmZvj5BUIAAbiXP.jpg

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
whats FUNNIER, is da bulls arent better than the knicks

I will bet you the Bulls win more game then knicks this year. Noah was the last straw, I no longer have faith in Phil Jackson, unless he wants to get fired to GM the Lakers, and he did all this kinda subtely to save Chicago from themselves. He traded us his two best players and cleared us of trash we desperately needed to move on from.

Remember I said this. Your jumping to the wrong ship. Jackson is a God, in a few days he hooked up Chicago and got himself closer to GM for Jeanie. He might as well own the Lakers, and you can see from the Lakers moves they are completely lost. Phil will get fired over this, and be named GM of Lakers. If thats what he secrently wants, to make his last effort rebuilding the Lakers, sunny LA, his wife, and get that even 12th championship. He must realize by now the Knicks are stuck with Melo and doomed. But he did do one thing for Melo and New York, he nuked the roster and cleared 20,000,000 when Rose leaves next year. cancer.

Phil helped all 3 franchises and himself and all those players in one move. Even Rose will benefit from the humbling, and spark himself to rise with his third team. I believe Rose will get it, but not with New York.

Or not next year for sure. Zen Mind. Only Phil can pull off this level of genius, and fix 3 situations in one ploy. The Noah part is the only part that doesn't add up to me. You know? That just seems like a mistake, I don't get it. Maybe he had to do that to insure it will fail. Porzingis will get hurt, Melo is old, Rose doesn't get it, Noah will fight and claw and just can't carry a team. Or maybe Phil sees how Noah makes Rose comfortable, and drives him. He had to bring Rose's soul with him.

I'm in the vision quest Aussie, not really hostile with you bro. Just visioning. I'm seeing things in the misty, following the black hole to the stoppage of time, recording the entire universe.

If you were a creator of the universe, you would create a massive universe camera, the Black Hole, so massive it distorts time. Now, atoms and subatomic particles, hydrogen, is jammed together so fucking hard by gravity that they are frozen, frozen and fixed in a surreal world where we don't know if its a knitting canol between multiverses or if time exists. but we know this...hydrogen is a superconducter at high pressure.....at a black hole we don't even know.

And we know that cells next to each other, that conduct, are prone to creating connections, so blackholes are capturing a magnetic image of radiation from the entire universe, and sensing into their skin, the event horizon.

inside this sensor, patterns of thought may emerge, or an echo of all reality through layers of time, something we couldn't comprehend reading but the scale of the universe hints to an unfathomable power. The universe is a garden of life, it has the rules set up to create possibility of life in perfect circumstance, but life incapable of traveling far compared to the scale. We are contained, and recycled and studies through black holes.

say cheese.

AussieBear

I will bet you the Bulls win more game then knicks this year. Noah was the last straw, I no longer have faith in Phil Jackson, unless he wants to get fired to GM the Lakers, and he did all this kinda subtely to save Chicago from themselves. He traded us his two best players and cleared us of trash we desperately needed to move on from.

Remember I said this. Your jumping to the wrong ship. Jackson is a God, in a few days he hooked up Chicago and got himself closer to GM for Jeanie. He might as well own the Lakers, and you can see from the Lakers moves they are completely lost. Phil will get fired over this, and be named GM of Lakers. If thats what he secrently wants, to make his last effort rebuilding the Lakers, sunny LA, his wife, and get that even 12th championship. He must realize by now the Knicks are stuck with Melo and doomed. But he did do one thing for Melo and New York, he nuked the roster and cleared 20,000,000 when Rose leaves next year. cancer.

Phil helped all 3 franchises and himself and all those players in one move. Even Rose will benefit from the humbling, and spark himself to rise with his third team. I believe Rose will get it, but not with New York.

Or not next year for sure. Zen Mind. Only Phil can pull off this level of genius, and fix 3 situations in one ploy. The Noah part is the only part that doesn't add up to me. You know? That just seems like a mistake, I don't get it. Maybe he had to do that to insure it will fail. Porzingis will get hurt, Melo is old, Rose doesn't get it, Noah will fight and claw and just can't carry a team. Or maybe Phil sees how Noah makes Rose comfortable, and drives him. He had to bring Rose's soul with him.

I'm in the vision quest Aussie, not really hostile with you bro. Just visioning. I'm seeing things in the misty, following the black hole to the stoppage of time, recording the entire universe.

If you were a creator of the universe, you would create a massive universe camera, the Black Hole, so massive it distorts time. Now, atoms and subatomic particles, hydrogen, is jammed together so fucking hard by gravity that they are frozen, frozen and fixed in a surreal world where we don't know if its a knitting canol between multiverses or if time exists. but we know this...hydrogen is a superconducter at high pressure.....at a black hole we don't even know.

And we know that cells next to each other, that conduct, are prone to creating connections, so blackholes are capturing a magnetic image of radiation from the entire universe, and sensing into their skin, the event horizon.

inside this sensor, patterns of thought may emerge, or an echo of all reality through layers of time, something we couldn't comprehend reading but the scale of the universe hints to an unfathomable power. The universe is a garden of life, it has the rules set up to create possibility of life in perfect circumstance, but life incapable of traveling far compared to the scale. We are contained, and recycled and studies through black holes.

say cheese.

Phils has a legacy to protect, i doubt he leaves NYC without at least a playoff run. Why would LA want him at the helm if he cant even turn the knicks around?

Ah, the vision questing... ya lucky fuq.. im in the conformity programming of fatherdom. However... i still realize this is Atlantis and this universe is already in a blackhole.. perhaps after the consumption and recycling...the SHAT begins again... and rose never gets hurt.... perhaps, da bulls find a way to keep deng and still manages to swing that kobe deal... or better yet, running balls will be playing upon a wooden ring.... kicking players at a glass floor in da sky...

czman

Liked Posts:
If we can have a few unprotected first round picks in 2019, 2021, and 2023 you can have him.