White Sox turned down "Kings Ransom" offer for Sale

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agree, Dodgers are rich with pitching talent.

then that might be the best route, or at least leverage the Cubs or Nationals to unload the farm.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
then that might be the best route, or at least leverage the Cubs or Nationals to unload the farm.

Cubs have not enough minor leaguers to get Sale. They'd need to include at least one from the MLB 25s

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cubs have not enough minor leaguers to get Sale. They'd need to include at least one from the MLB 25s

Man, if the Cubs could lock down Sale.
Holy good gravy.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree. But I believe it would cost a Soler and a Baez to get talks started

If you don't understand anything about Sox management by now...clearly our interest would be Zobrist. Maybe kick the tires on Montero.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
If you don't understand anything about Sox management by now...clearly our interest would be Zobrist. Maybe kick the tires on Montero.

Sox management only wants guys they had interest in but failed to get. Since there aren't any of those types on the Cubs...

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:

well, luckily for you, the cubs gave Zobrist full no trade for the first three years of this deal.

I have a question though, did the sox plan to wear these throwbacks this long? To me is looks like the team allowing themselves to all look short and fat in these pudge uniforms as a show of support for management against Sale. I think they are leaving them on and will force him to wear it on Thursday, just to make the deal before monday when another prospect is added.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
well, luckily for you, the cubs gave Zobrist full no trade for the first three years of this deal.

I have a question though, did the sox plan to wear these throwbacks this long? To me is looks like the team allowing themselves to all look short and fat in these pudge uniforms as a show of support for management against Sale. I think they are leaving them on and will force him to wear it on Thursday, just to make the deal before monday when another prospect is added.
As stated in the other thread, different throwbacks and for home only.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
guess crickets at trade deadline they must still think we are close lol lol

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bull shit. I understand not trading sale and Quintana, but Robertson Frazier maybe shields or Gonzales.

Are they too picky or do they not want to improve the farm at all?