Cubs send Torres to Yankees for Chapman

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
I just heard it on MLB Network. The Cubs are very close to a deal with the Yankees; Aroldis Chapman for Gleyber Torres. I hope this deal gets done but they're talking about it like its going to happen any day. Fuck it would be great to have Chapman and his 105 mph fastball coming to Cubs. You heard it here first...:) Andrew Miller isn't going anywhere according to the Yankees front office but Chapman will be gone by weeks end.

Washington

Liked Posts:
If true, it looks like with this trade and the one with Montgomery, Theo is treating each season with the attention each deserve. Welcome to the Stan Bowman school of GMing. Get 'er done Theo. I love the fervor.

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
Its going to be done fuckhead. Sorry I trumped you on this one old man. You are an old bitter asshole. I would hate to be you dickhead. Didn't you have me on ignore? Please fucking ignore me from now on you asshole. Im so sick of you and your shitty attitude.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Its going to be done fuckhead. Sorry I trumped you on this one old man. You are an old bitter asshole. I would hate to be you dickhead. Didn't you have me on ignore? Please fucking ignore me from now on you asshole. Im so sick of you and your shitty attitude.
Moron, most forums would either ban you or erase your thread for posting speculation as fact. Idiot

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Heard it was being finalized and they were hoping to get it done by Monday...

So, maybe working on who the others are
Maybe looking to add Beltran or someone else from yankees system
Maybe yankees are stalling to see if another team offers something better

But yea, looks as if cubs got foot in door but waiting for it to be official

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
Moron, most forums would either ban you or erase your thread for posting speculation as fact. Idiot

Please ignore me from now on. You contribute nothing to this forum. Your stupid analysis of the swing is laughable. Have you ever even played baseball? I played in college. I'll bet you didn't even play little league. You don't know jack shit and every post you make makes that more evident.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Please ignore me from now on. You contribute nothing to this forum. You stupid analysis of the swing is laughable. Have you ever even played baseball? I played in college. I'll bet you didn't even play little league. You don't know jack shit and every post you make makes that more evident.
I will be there for every stupid and wrong thing you say. Tell us again how the Cubs are better than the 27 Yankees?

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
The Cubs just seriously upgraded their bullpen and its didn't cost Schwarber!!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just heard it on MLB Network. The Cubs are very close to a deal with the Yankees; Aroldis Chapman for Gleyber Torres. I hope this deal gets done but they're talking about it like its going to happen any day. Fuck it would be great to have Chapman and his 105 mph fastball coming to Cubs. You heard it here first...:) Andrew Miller isn't going anywhere according to the Yankees front office but Chapman will be gone by weeks end.

disliked for misleading title.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
An hour later and this specualtive story story is still unconfirmed, yet the poster claims it's done

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Are the Cubs seriously in extension talks? I don't see how Chapman's agent would allow that, this dude will shatter the FA record for a RP

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
2 hours later and there is no trade announcement

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Are the Cubs seriously in extension talks? I don't see how Chapman's agent would allow that, this dude will shatter the FA record for a RP
Heard no now..
Heard players are settled and heard there other players being discussed..

So who knows what hold up is, maybe its waiting on Steinbrenner to give the go ahead

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk