Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe one of our players will get accused of rape?

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gosh, I hope so.
Can't wait for the great insight and defense that we had from that amazing thread from last year.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Has team USA announced they won't add Kessel out of torts dumbness yet/

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Gosh, I hope so.
Can't wait for the great insight and defense that we had from that amazing thread from last year.

IB is just salivating at the opportunity for another chance to put on his cape of Patrick Kane.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well once we sign Vessey on August 15th, this board will have something to discuss.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Kind of like the off-season thread, good idea.

My buddies girlfriends cousin saw Kaner last weekend at the Twisted Spoke doing jello shots out of some fat biker chick's cleavage.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Kind of like the off-season thread, good idea.

My buddies girlfriends cousin saw Kaner last weekend at the Twisted Spoke doing jello shots out of some fat biker chick's cleavage.
Pics or it didn't happen!

Also that sounds about right.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has team USA announced they won't add Kessel out of torts dumbness yet/

Why anybody would hire torts to coach their team is beyond me. He fucked with Johansen, the BJs best offensive player for the last couple of years, and then had him traded. Watta dildork!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Why anybody would hire torts to coach their team is beyond me. He fucked with Johansen, the BJs best offensive player for the last couple of years, and then had him traded. Watta dildork!

They should just put Torts in a TV booth for all of the games, give him an uncensored microphone, and air it on HBO every night. I'd watch/listen.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They should just put Torts in a TV booth for all of the games, give him an uncensored microphone, and air it on HBO every night. I'd watch/listen.

I'd finally get HBO, just for that.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was gonna bring this up but didn't want to send the board into a tailspin.

I think we sign him, probably why we haven't went after a top 6 LW

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was gonna bring this up but didn't want to send the board into a tailspin.

http://www.csnchicago.com/chicago-blackhawks/blackhawks-among-teams-contention-land-jimmy-vesey

[h=1]Blackhawks among teams in contention to land Jimmy Vesey[/h] By Charlie Roumeliotis July 26, 2016 1:10 PM

6 Comments

Blackhawks general manager Stan Bowman said at the ninth annual Blackhawks Convention that he's prepared to enter the 2016-17 season with the roster as currently constructed, but there could be one more addition coming, and an impactful one at that.
Coveted free agent forward Jimmy Vesey will hit the open market on Aug. 15, and the Blackhawks are reportedly among the short list of teams set to meet with him when he's eligible to speak with other clubs next month.
"Chicago will be a team we want to talk to on Aug. 15," Vesey's agent Peter Donatelli told Scott Powers of The Athletic over the phone Monday. "Chicago will be on the list, but it shouldn't be read as they're ahead of anyone else.
"He really has no idea where he's going to be. It's going to be up to the teams to sell him. ... Yes, [we have criteria], but we're interested in what the teams say rather than telling the teams what they have to say."
[SHOP: Get your Blackhawks gear here]
Vesey is currently property of the Buffalo Sabres after the Nashville Predators, who originally drafted him with the No. 66 overall pick in the 2012 NHL Draft, traded the 23-year-old left winger's negotiating rights in June for a 2016 third-round selection when it became apparent the two sides wouldn't be able to hammer out a deal.
What makes Vesey and Chicago a perfect match for each other is there's a legitimate spot open in the top-six to potentially play alongside Jonathan Toews, and because Vesey would be signing an entry-level contract, the maximum allowable salary is $925,000 per year, which benefits the cap-strapped Blackhawks.
Vesey is a two-time Hobey Baker Award finalist, and captured the award as the best player in college hockey last season after scoring 24 goals and adding 22 assists in 33 games with Harvard University, where he played four years.
The previous two Hobey Baker Award winners are Johnny Gaudreau of the Calgary Flames (2014) and Jack Eichel of the Sabres (2015), so the possibility of Vesey landing in Chicago could immediately give the Blackhawks another dynamic scoring option.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
http://www.csnchicago.com/chicago-blackhawks/blackhawks-among-teams-contention-land-jimmy-vesey

Blackhawks among teams in contention to land Jimmy Vesey

By Charlie Roumeliotis July 26, 2016 1:10 PM

6 Comments

Blackhawks general manager Stan Bowman said at the ninth annual Blackhawks Convention that he's prepared to enter the 2016-17 season with the roster as currently constructed, but there could be one more addition coming, and an impactful one at that.
Coveted free agent forward Jimmy Vesey will hit the open market on Aug. 15, and the Blackhawks are reportedly among the short list of teams set to meet with him when he's eligible to speak with other clubs next month.
"Chicago will be a team we want to talk to on Aug. 15," Vesey's agent Peter Donatelli told Scott Powers of The Athletic over the phone Monday. "Chicago will be on the list, but it shouldn't be read as they're ahead of anyone else.
"He really has no idea where he's going to be. It's going to be up to the teams to sell him. ... Yes, [we have criteria], but we're interested in what the teams say rather than telling the teams what they have to say."
[SHOP: Get your Blackhawks gear here]
Vesey is currently property of the Buffalo Sabres after the Nashville Predators, who originally drafted him with the No. 66 overall pick in the 2012 NHL Draft, traded the 23-year-old left winger's negotiating rights in June for a 2016 third-round selection when it became apparent the two sides wouldn't be able to hammer out a deal.
What makes Vesey and Chicago a perfect match for each other is there's a legitimate spot open in the top-six to potentially play alongside Jonathan Toews, and because Vesey would be signing an entry-level contract, the maximum allowable salary is $925,000 per year, which benefits the cap-strapped Blackhawks.
Vesey is a two-time Hobey Baker Award finalist, and captured the award as the best player in college hockey last season after scoring 24 goals and adding 22 assists in 33 games with Harvard University, where he played four years.
The previous two Hobey Baker Award winners are Johnny Gaudreau of the Calgary Flames (2014) and Jack Eichel of the Sabres (2015), so the possibility of Vesey landing in Chicago could immediately give the Blackhawks another dynamic scoring option.
Only thing surprising here is that sack of shit Scott Powers writing for the Atlantic (Chicago)