2016 CCS Yahoo NFL Pick 'Em League

Do you want the lowest point total week to be dropped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115)
This is not a private group. (Error #147)

Wont let me join.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115)
This is not a private group. (Error #147)

Wont let me join.

Since it said there's a temporary problem, I'd try again.

Also are you sure you clicked "Join a Private League"?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Since it said there's a temporary problem, I'd try again.

Also are you sure you clicked "Join a Private League"?

This guy can't even register? You got to get him in, this is exactly the kind of competition this league needs.

kidding

Reactions: BNB

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This guy can't even register? You got to get him in, this is exactly the kind of competition this league needs.

kidding
Fawwk uuuuu bro!

Joking aside. It is quite strange. I click for private league then get that message. I'll give it a whirl later should be fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Fawwk uuuuu bro!

Joking aside. It is quite strange. I click for private league then get that message. I'll give it a whirl later should be fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It would be more messed up if this was Thursday evening, 20 minutes before kickoff, I'd be punching my monitor.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
bumpity boo

Y8THoom.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This is my first time playing this and i was looking at it today and can't figure out for sure what the confidence points is if you can tell me please?? I'm guessing it's how confident you are with the team you picked to win actually winning, is that correct?? If not can you please explain?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is my first time playing this and i was looking at it today and can't figure out for sure what the confidence points is if you can tell me please?? I'm guessing it's how confident you are with the team you picked to win actually winning, is that correct?? If not can you please explain?

The game you're most confident about, you assign 16 confidence points. The game you're least confident about, you assign 1.

If you pick that game right, the amount of points you get is the amount of confidence points you assigned for that game.

So not only do you have to pick the games, you have to be strategic in how you assign confidence points.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The game you're most confident about, you assign 16 confidence points. The game you're least confident about, you assign 1.

If you pick that game right, the amount of points you get is the amount of confidence points you assigned for that game.

So not only do you have to pick the games, you have to be strategic in how you assign confidence points.

Ahh ok i think i understand. Thanks for the help/advice.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Make sure to get your picks in!

Ndiff

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't post much, mostly a lurker, but I'm in like I am every year!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Smart ass remarks can't save you here. Your CCS posse can't save you. Your morning TV sports show won't save you. In fact, don't even try cuz Rask is gonna go pole to pole this year and is tired of taking shit from people that don't know shit.

This is where we prove who actually has a clue. If you like hiding behind your self important lies leave yourself an enigma and don't show. Anyone who can actually back up their opinions on NFL football....I welcome your challenge. Lets go pussies.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Make sure you get your pick in tonight. If you don't, don't worry. It's just one game

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Smart ass remarks can't save you here. Your CCS posse can't save you. Your morning TV sports show won't save you. In fact, don't even try cuz Rask is gonna go pole to pole this year and is tired of taking shit from people that don't know shit.

This is where we prove who actually has a clue. If you like hiding behind your self important lies leave yourself an enigma and don't show. Anyone who can actually back up their opinions on NFL football....I welcome your challenge. Lets go pussies.

I have a feeling you'll finish in the bottom half of active participants...

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Besides bragging rights, I'm trying to see if we can get another sort of prize for the winner

I can sponsor a prize for the winner. Something sports related of course. Some rookie card or autograph

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Smart ... remarks can't save you here. Your CCS posse can't save you. Your morning TV sports show won't save you. In fact, don't even try cuz Rask is gonna go pole to pole this year and is tired of taking (trash)from people that don't know....

This is where we prove who actually has a clue. If you like hiding behind your self important lies leave yourself an enigma and don't show. Anyone who can actually back up their opinions on NFL football....I welcome your challenge. Lets go....
If you had point spreads now you prove something. Otherwise just have fun.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Pop a molly! Im Sweating!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cuz there is no such thing money lines Brett!

To your point, if you understood it, this proves nothing from a gambling or useful perspective. The most important trait in sports betting is recognizing danger and understanding what you don't know. You can avoid the 10 or 12 trap games and games with no value, and just play the three you have most confidence in.

Which is why what you propose would be just as meaningless. Forcing everyone to play for points on every game is why it's meaningless. But I think all 3 prove a general knowledge of the NFL in different ways.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a feeling you'll finish in the bottom half of active participants...

what makes you think that?

beating you guys at this is like beating children in checkers for me