Bears Beantown vacation Tweets and notes.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I bet he's gorilla fucking her right now, and she's loving it.

Meanwhile Derpbro is eating a McDonalds hamburger and tagging himself at Kuma's.
[emoji38]

OK seriously, let's stop discussing this shit in this thread. Take it to the ban bet thread.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With Callahan out, someone needs to step up with this opportunity. Still think the Bennett trade is going to back fire, would be easy if we had TE depth, and a TE who doesn't get hurt every other day.

I don't have anything bad to say about Miller but losing Bennett is going to hurt the Bears. Yeah, he is a loud mouth but so what? So you jettison him but do not even begin to replace him. Why? To me, I would not have a problem with trading Bennett but not replacing him was asinine. It is like Pace reacts to what Fox wants but doesn't close the bill to improve the team.

MrDerp

Liked Posts:
Well the thing is, Derp posting in any thread will lead to an eventual hijacking because of his quivering vagina. If he would just be a man and accept the bet, we could just make a separate thread to track the bet. That would take away all of the derailing his presence around here causes.

What did I do to get called out?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Glad to see this thread is back and open continue Bears talk without interruption.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
It would be cool if Jimmy G was the next Bears QB. Back to back QBs with great hair ? What are the odds?

Even f he plays at a '15 Cutler like level the first 4 games, it would still take at least 2- 1st round picks. The cost would be too much..

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Even f he plays at a '15 Cutler like level the first 4 games, it would still take at least 2- 1st round picks. The cost would be too much..

I think the Bears would trade up in the draft, or reach on one of their picks, before inking a deal like that again.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I don't have anything bad to say about Miller but losing Bennett is going to hurt the Bears. Yeah, he is a loud mouth but so what? So you jettison him but do not even begin to replace him. Why? To me, I would not have a problem with trading Bennett but not replacing him was asinine. It is like Pace reacts to what Fox wants but doesn't close the bill to improve the team.

You act like 6-6 Pro Bowl level TEs grow on trees and that everyone in the league finds them.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You deleted the post you quoted.

Sorry, I explained in the chatbox why the mods do what they do, but I'll give you tl;dr here. The mods aren't human. They're actually an advanced species of monkeys, which is why their actions don't always (ever, really) make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: WCL