Bryzzo Watch - Espn vote

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I was looking at the page about who was more deserving of the the NL MVP, Rizzo or Bryant. I decided to vote, I looked at the voting by region, and suddenly noticed the huge responsibility that I possessed.

Due to my vote, Bryant now owns 100% of the MVP votes in Brazil. Sure, he has 100% of the MVP voting in Kenya, but Kenya is tiny compared to Brazil.

Though these are not official NL MVP votes, I fear Bryant may let the world domination get to his head and, eventually, become an arrogant player instead of the fun-loving person he is today.

Oh, the responsibility.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I was looking at the page about who was more deserving of the the NL MVP, Rizzo or Bryant. I decided to vote, I looked at the voting by region, and suddenly noticed the huge responsibility that I possessed.

Due to my vote, Bryant now owns 100% of the MVP votes in Brazil. Sure, he has 100% of the MVP voting in Kenya, but Kenya is tiny compared to Brazil.

Though these are not official NL MVP votes, I fear Bryant may let the world domination get to his head and, eventually, become an arrogant player instead of the fun-loving person he is today.

Oh, the responsibility.

Speaking of responsibility, I don't know the name of the perky gal in your signature.