The Fantasy Advice Thread!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
CJ might be out for the season per Ian. Mother fucker.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Hope CJ's done. I drafted Booker and have been stashing him. Dude that has Anderson wanted to trade for him 2 weeks ago.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hope CJ's done. I drafted Booker and have been stashing him. Dude that has Anderson wanted to trade for him 2 weeks ago.

Piss off lol. I can probably squeak by without CJ for a few weeks, but I'm effed if he is gone for the season.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
With the CJ news, I'm struggling for a flex position. Do I go Diggs vs Chi or Davante Adams vs. Atl? I also have Rodgers. The Rodgers-Adams stack is intriguing to me, but seriously Diggs vs the Bears. He should light us up.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the CJ news, I'm struggling for a flex position. Do I go Diggs vs Chi or Davante Adams vs. Atl? I also have Rodgers. The Rodgers-Adams stack is intriguing to me, but seriously Diggs vs the Bears. He should light us up.

I'd play C Patterson over those 2 and he is probably available waivers. I feel like Adams is chasing points, IMO.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Montgomery not being listed at RB in yahoo is killing me right now. All my other RBs are on bye and there's nothing but trash on the FA list.

He shouldn't be listed as an RB, it would open up such a can of worms, IMO.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd play C Patterson over those 2 and he is probably available waivers. I feel like Adams is chasing points, IMO.

I think I would play Diggs at the end ... but geez, I would be looking at every option available.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He shouldn't be listed as an RB, it would open up such a can of worms, IMO.
Yahoo agrees with you. Really, I just want that RB eligibility for this week because all my other RBs are on bye and there's nothing on waivers worth dropping any of my players for. If he was listed at RB I could put him in the open RB spot and put another player in my flex spot. But oh well.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
He should be studly! God stash!

Thanks. It was between him and DeAndre Washington with my 12th or 13th pick. I figured since Murray and Anderson tend to have a history of getting hurt at some point, one could be huge. Hopefully it works out.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Have you ever tried Blind Bidding Waivers or FABB?

I'm still getting used to Blind Bidding Waivers. I remember hating it the first time I used it, because me and my friends use Cutthroat (or first come, first served) in my league. But I'm getting a little more used to it my 3rd time through, and it's waaaaaaay better than waiver priority being the deciding factor each week. Sometimes it makes me crazy because I get outbid by a couple bucks for my guy lol.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm still getting used to Blind Bidding Waivers. I remember hating it the first time I used it, because me and my friends use Cutthroat (or first come, first served) in my league. But I'm getting a little more used to it my 3rd time through, and it's waaaaaaay better than waiver priority being the deciding factor each week. Sometimes it makes me crazy because I get outbid by a couple bucks for my guy lol.

IMO, Blind Bidding is the best and only way to do waiver claims. Being outbid by a few $$'s or stealing a guy for a 1$ bid makes it all so much more challenging and entertaining.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have this crazy feeling that C Patterson is going to have a huge day vs the Bears and I'm starting him in a few leagues in my 2nd flex spot! (^^^) :nervous:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have this crazy feeling that C Patterson is going to have a huge day vs the Bears and I'm starting him in a few leagues in my 2nd flex spot! (^^^) :nervous:

Thats bold dude. FYI - Ty Montgomery and Cobb OUT today vs Atl. I just plugged in Adams over Diggs in my flex.