Damn this is cold

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have long since accepted that SAS is nothing more than a cartoon character. If bugs bunny was talking about something I cared about, I wouldn't care. Valid point, idiotic point, it means nothing. He is an empty shell where a person should be and the world will be better off when nobody quotes anything he says any more. (Yes I am aware that by posting here I am breaking that rule. I am immune to rules).

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Keep it to yourself!

[video=youtube;4fM5K5jK840]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fM5K5jK840[/video]

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
"Anybody but him"

That's pretty much where I'm at with it.

laputan

Liked Posts:
Personalities like SAS that dabble in every sport rarely know what they're talking about.

MNF was probably the second Bears game he watched in 2 seasons. If he even watched more than half of it. His criticisms of Cutler are standard cliches and he's just talking out of his ass at this point.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Gladly? A wasted first round QB that can't beat out Case Fucking Keenum, Kirk cousins, who lost the locker room after one week of the season, and a bunch of question marks on the Broncos with little hope. There may be a front office position for you with the Bears available soon.

Gladly yes. I would absolutely prefer those situations. Goff will be starting by mid season and he may not be good this year, but at least they have SOMETHING developing. Kirk had 4000 plus last year, 29 picks and 11 INTs. A whole hell of a lot better then the sack of potatoes we have at QB, and the Broncos have Lynch/Siemian. Wouldn't it be nice to have two young prospects on your roster or do you prefer the dynamic duo of Cutler/Hoyer?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
You all will look back 5 years from now when we still suck and finally realize that Cutler was never the problem. The problem was management. It took new owners to fix the Cubs. It will take new owners to fix the Bears. But don't worry. Some billionaire will by out the McCaskeys... maybe even Mark Cuban.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler is the worst quarterback in the league. Not because he lacks talent, but because he has the arm strength and athleticism and doesn't do anything with it. He lacks leadership and intangibles. Other QB's with less talent are better because they at least try.

they at least try and learn. they try and get better. they work on their weaknesses. they want it bad enough to make tangible - and intangible - changes.

Cutty ain't got time for dat! he's a classic prima donna who'll NEVER get it, either. unfortunately we got stuck with him for a decade... please make it stop... please make it go away... please cut his entitled ass as soon as is possible.!

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I'm not a Stephen A Smith fan, I think he is the worst personality on ESPN...but this is cold

[video]http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17594666[/video]

I am not a fan of him, but he was spot on.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I totally disagree, I think Stephen A Smith is the worst non-reality show personality on the entire planet. Every time someone mentions his name a baby is born with Down's Syndrome.

Is that a Helsinki or Stockholm Down's Syndrome?

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You all will look back 5 years from now when we still suck and finally realize that Cutler was never the problem. The problem was management. It took new owners to fix the Cubs. It will take new owners to fix the Bears. But don't worry. Some billionaire will by out the McCaskeys... maybe even Mark Cuban.

You're right. Cutler is a great quarterback.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:

Some fans got their wish and it will probably backfire. They'll expect wins with Cutler out but they'll get more of an embarrassment. Just like with Caleb Hanie and then they sent him death threats after they realized Cutler was better. Most are still in denial about it.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think now most all of us can agree we need to move on from Cutler. Need to draft a quarterback in the first round in next years draft.

Alfalfa

Liked Posts:
I agree with SAS in this sense - there is nothing that is so frustrating as someone with great talent that pisses it away. Cutler is the poster boy for that situation. Wentz in his second NFL game looked more professional and played under better control than Cutler in his tenth season.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

Some fans got their wish and it will probably backfire. They'll expect wins with Cutler out but they'll get more of an embarrassment. Just like with Caleb Hanie and then they sent him death threats after they realized Cutler was better. Most are still in denial about it.

You guys are so smart.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

I don't expect wins with Cutler out, I barely expected wins with Cutler in...what I am expecting is at best a slight drop off in play from the QB position. What I am hoping is the front office and the coaching staff to see that the drop off from Cutler to a journeyman QB isn't that much and there really is no benefit to having Cutler on the roster after this year.