exactly the season we need

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
WTF are you people complaining about this is the best thing that could happen to us. Were right in the middle of a rebuild and now we'll be able to get a center piece.(QB) Why cry? I would cry with 8-8. I'm happy to give away one season to get the QB we need moving forward with this very young team. As bad as we look, this give us hope for the future. The old saying is- be good, be bad, but never be mediocre. 6 to 8 wins this year would suck and Special person this rebuild. 1 to 3 wins and we can get that QB we so desperately need. Look at the big picture Bear fans. 2 years from now everyone will be really glad we stunk this year. Were gonna have a young powerful team when the rebuild is done.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
agreed, we need to draft cutlers replacement and tanking this year ultimately will get us closer to a super-bowl

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am good with it- This team has needed a rebuild for quite some time and this is a good start.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
This team is more than a QB from a playoff team. Both lines suck. Our secondary isn't good. We're not even competing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I don't think throwing a top 5 pick QB out there with Loggains, or Fox for that matter, is the best thing to do right now. Let's start with flushing the shit first before we pour some fresh water in

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This team is more than a QB from a playoff team. Both lines suck. Our secondary isn't good. We're not even competing

Competing won't net you the 1st overall pick. Are we more than a QB away right now? Of course. Good thing for us, the fate of the world doesn't lay on the shoulders of the 2017 Bears.

There's many football seasons ahead. Stop thinking so small. I know that's hard for you.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Competing won't net you the 1st overall pick. Are we more than a QB away right now? Of course. Good thing for us, the fate of the world doesn't lay on the shoulders of the 2017 Bears.

There's many football seasons ahead. Stop thinking so small. I know that's hard for you.

What if I die Novak???!?!?! Then there isn't many football seasons ahead

Also, what I mean is, rookie QBs don't typically fair well on bad teams. Wentz has been great, but would he be great if he was here? I don't think so. We've got a lot to fix before anyone could be really successful IMO.

But on their other hand, we are retaining draft picks by getting a high one legitimately. So we have ammo to build around a high draft pick QB. I would just like to see a better team now so we're not completely throw him to the wolves. I'm content with losing, but this is embarrassing

Last edited:

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I really think a QB even marginally better than Hoyer last night would have had us competing in that game

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What if I die Novak???!?!?! Then there isn't many football seasons ahead

Well for you their won't be anymore football cause your dead, but plenty more football for us that are breathing

JeffChrist

Liked Posts:
I never want the Bears to lose, but since we haven't been drafting quarterbacks, we're put in a position where we're kinda fucked if we don't get a top 5 pick. They're such a dumpster fire this year that I wouldn't mind getting 2-3 wins in order to get my hands on a top QB prospect.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
Prescott is a 4th round pick playing behind a good line, with good skill position players and 'meh' defense. Trevor Seimen is a 7th round pick playing with pper echelon wr's and a good defense. Russell Wilson is a 3rd round pick playing with okay to good wr's, a Pro Bowl, but ouchy TE and a good defense.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I like the idea that Ryan Pace has two top10 draft picks in his first two years, both have done nothing, but the key to success is to provide Ryan Pace with a third top10 draft pick. Very liberal. Perhaps we should put Pace in charge of our state budget issues, too.

Three strikes and he's out??? What's the worst that can happen? He flops again and we get yet another top 10 pick that our (hopefully) new regime can work with? I wouldn't be too upset with that.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
We haven't started to rebuild.

Said it from the beginning. The Bears will probably win 10 games over the next 3 seasons. Noon is right that this is the season the Bears need, but they need about 2 more in addition.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Lions, Jags, Titans, and 49ers at home are the potential stumbling blocks for us dreaming of finally moving on from Cutty.
Big game this weekend.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
WTF are you people complaining about this is the best thing that could happen to us. Were right in the middle of a rebuild and now we'll be able to get a center piece.(QB) Why cry? I would cry with 8-8. I'm happy to give away one season to get the QB we need moving forward with this very young team. As bad as we look, this give us hope for the future. The old saying is- be good, be bad, but never be mediocre. 6 to 8 wins this year would suck and Special person this rebuild. 1 to 3 wins and we can get that QB we so desperately need. Look at the big picture Bear fans. 2 years from now everyone will be really glad we stunk this year. Were gonna have a young powerful team when the rebuild is done.

Apparently we could have got the QB we so desperately needed in the 4th round last year.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently we could have got the QB we so desperately needed in the 4th round last year.

How many 4th round picks did we have?

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
I don't think throwing a top 5 pick QB out there with Loggains, or Fox for that matter, is the best thing to do right now. Let's start with flushing the shit first before we pour some fresh water in

oh, now way that fat little fuck Loggains survives this year. He's been exposed.
bearsloggains_11116.jpg