Zaidman Tweet : Bears have lost 6 in a row to Detroit

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman Sep 26
#Bears have lost 6 straight games to the #Lions.

Last Bears win: 26-24 victory in 2012 season finale

Lovie Smith was fired the next day.
#Bears last win over #Lions was Lovie Smith's last game as coach in 2012.

Bears are 19-32 since then, including 6 straight losses to DET
That's worse than I thought.

Last edited:

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I miss Lovie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I posted in the preseason prediction thread a shitty stat in those last 6 losses- Forte only had 20+ runs in only a single one of those games... and it was the closest the bears came to beating detroit. It went to overtime.

To beat detroit, Chicago needs to run, run, run.... and then for variety, run some more.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I posted in the preseason prediction thread a shitty stat in those last 6 losses- Forte only had 20+ runs in only a single one of those games... and it was the closest the bears came to beating detroit. It went to overtime.

To beat detroit, Chicago needs to run, run, run.... and then for variety, run some more.

You wouldn't be insinuating they runrunrun to keep the defense off the field would you.:beartroll: Detroit can put some points on the board.

Maybe a breakout performance for Howard by using what should be a Bears strength, Sitton, Whitehair, Long. Pound it and set up some play action.
:bearbang:

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

There's a natural instinct to block it out. This is reality - we haven't been much better than the Lions.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
You wouldn't be insinuating they runrunrun to keep the defense off the field would you.:beartroll: Detroit can put some points on the board.

Maybe a breakout performance for Howard by using what should be a Bears strength, Sitton, Whitehair, Long. Pound it and set up some play action.
:bearbang:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Pump the brakes. That sounds like some kind of strategy. That kind of stuff don't go round these parts. We play Bears football. Predictable and ineffective offense- lots 'o 3 and outs. Bad QB play- maybe a strip sack or two. Running the ball is for other franchises.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Pump the brakes. That sounds like some kind of strategy. That kind of stuff don't go round these parts. We play Bears football. Predictable and ineffective offense- lots 'o 3 and outs. Bad QB play- maybe a strip sack or two. Running the ball is for other franchises.

sVa5KJq.gif

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Not happening with Loggains. Another 3rd & 2 Monday and he goes 5 wide with either Cutler or Hoyer as QB. Fucking brilliant

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Not happening with Loggains. Another 3rd & 2 Monday and he goes 5 wide with either Cutler or Hoyer as QB. Fucking brilliant

I'll take 3rd and 2. I'd like to see results on 1st and 10. He can't make decisions with his starters and should be gone.

It's a broken record, I know.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You know things are bad when Zaidman is upset and rips the Bears. On the score yesterday he was close to being pissed off.

I am sure Foxy won't give him his treat later.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'll take 3rd and 2. I'd like to see results on 1st and 10. He can't make decisions with his starters and should be gone.

It's a broken record, I know.

Gase did it too. is it the playcalling then or is it the execution?

as it pertains to the Lions, at least Charles Tilman's absence has now been negated by Calvin Johnson's additional retirement. getting swept by the Packers year in and out was enough, now it's these fuckheads too? in fact, doesn't the entire division sweep the Bears now? what a sad, sordid state of affairs.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gase did it too. is it the playcalling then or is it the execution?

as it pertains to the Lions, at least Charles Tilman's absence has now been negated by Calvin Johnson's additional retirement. getting swept by the Packers year in and out was enough, now it's these fuckheads too? in fact, doesn't the entire division sweep the Bears now? what a sad, sordid state of affairs.

The Bears are the division punching bag. The complaint used to be that they were just bum slayers that padded the record on easy wins. That sure sounds like rich people problems now. Better to be a bum slayer than the bum.

mecha

Liked Posts:
The Bears are the division punching bag. The complaint used to be that they were just bum slayers that padded the record on easy wins. That sure sounds like rich people problems now. Better to be a bum slayer than the bum.

well hey, the Bears still have a leg up on the Vikings and Lions with that one Super Bowl win. ;)

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol… I just realized I was at that game. Seems like forever ago. Megatron was going for his 2k receiving season that year and peanut held him check. I had this redneck toothless chick sitting in front me talking shit the whole time. The whole way home I was reading play-by-play of the Vikes/Pack which the vikes won and ended our playoff hopes and Lovie's tenure in Chicago.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol… I just realized I was at that game. Seems like forever ago. Megatron was going for his 2k receiving season that year and peanut held him check. I had this redneck toothless chick sitting in front me talking shit the whole time. The whole way home I was reading play-by-play of the Vikes/Pack which the vikes won and ended our playoff hopes and Lovie's tenure in Chicago.

The Vikings had no business winning that game. The Packers really screwed us on that one. That is up there with the Barber game and the Roddy White catch in ATL.

cobra302

Liked Posts:
Get ready to go to 0-4 Sunday, en route to going 0-16 for the season.