Zaidman Tweet : Bears have lost 6 in a row to Detroit

Joker85

Liked Posts:
It's funny we were all so sick of Lovie's mediocrity by then we actually believed things would start looking up. Oh well, there's always next decade.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Still pissed about Golden Tates touchdown last year.

[video=youtube;53t3xFNrGjg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53t3xFNrGjg[/video]

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's funny we were all so sick of Lovie's mediocrity by then we actually believed things would start looking up. Oh well, there's always next decade.

It was not even mediocre, it was the absence of excellence. People were talking about Super Bowls and "big boy offense." Now a winning season would be nice.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
it was not even mediocre, it was the absence of excellence. People were talking about super bowls and "big boy offense." now a winning season game would be nice.

ftfy

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Good news is, if the Bears go 0-16 this season, John Fox might end up being Detroit's defensive coordinator.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don't know what Zaidman makes a year, but I can tweet out something as easy to find as that for $20,000 less.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
The real story here is that OP actual follows that red-headed loser on twitter LMAO.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Still pissed about Golden Tates touchdown last year.

[video=youtube;53t3xFNrGjg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53t3xFNrGjg[/video]

I didn't mind losing a game in a year in which we sucked anyways. But watching that clown dance like he was MC Hammer pissed the hell out of me.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, if Zaidman tweeted it, it must be true.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
I'll never forgot Dan Bernstein destroying Zaidman last year. I forgot what he was grilling him on but he just blasted him. And they are supposed to be team mates LOL. Bernstein knows Zaidman sucks.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'll never forgot Dan Bernstein destroying Zaidman last year. I forgot what he was grilling him on but he just blasted him. And they are supposed to be team mates LOL. Bernstein knows Zaidman sucks.

Bernstein thinks everyone sucks and can't even contain his childish self amusement. If I really cared I'd try destroy him on air, but of course he'd cut the call and disparage me afterward. I don't like any person who loves themself so much. I can't stand listening to him giggling about himself.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
@zachzaidman 42m: On this day in 1988, Walter Payton ate a ham sandwich with cheese.

@zachzaidman 2hr: John Fox is wearing a navy blue polo shirt. Appears to be size large.

@zachzaidman 4hr: Just walked past Ryan Pace. The stubble on his face appears to be 2-3 days old, tops.

@zachzaidman 6hr: The last time the Bears beat the Lions was the last time I had a girlfriend.

Reactions: WCL

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The last win over the Lions was the game that Lovie got fired afterwards.