Bears begin prepping to host Lions

Ron Burgundy

Three days after losing to the Cowboys 31-17 in Dallas, the Bears return to the practice field Wednesday to begin preparing for Sunday's home game against the Detroit Lions.

More...

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
I have Stafford in my fantasy league. He's going to put up a minimum of 500 yards passing with 5 TD's. It will be hilarious watching him destroy Kwiatkowski and the rest of Fangio's losers.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It won't be hilarious. Frustrating and expected is what it will be.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who cares...they will get beat 24-6

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Why the hell did they get two days off? They earned that?

Give them the whole week off Fox, it would actually look better to give up than trotting out the most undisciplined team in football again.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Lions offense has to be salivating at the chance to tear this miserable defense to shreds. I'm on the boat of hoping we crash and burn the rest of the season.

cobra302

Liked Posts:
At this point, I'm numb toward Bears' losses. I don't even get mad any more--what's the point? This team is going to be shitty for a long time.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
At this point, I'm numb toward Bears' losses. I don't even get mad any more--what's the point? This team is going to be shitty for a long time.

I'd be much more pissed if we were somewhat close to winning these games. These blowouts are just humorous though.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I have Stafford in my fantasy league. He's going to put up a minimum of 500 yards passing with 5 TD's. It will be hilarious watching him destroy Kwiatkowski and the rest of Fangio's losers.

No he won't cause the other team would have to be at the very least keeping up with them with points on the board for them to keep passing like that. I have Stafford to and the reason he threw for so many yds last week was because they went down by like 21 points to the Packers and had to throw like crazy to try to stay in the game and the Bears won't be able to do what the Packers did.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

I get pissed off at different things. Like last week, when the game was over and Jeffery was just smiling like he didn't give a shit that we got our ass kicked.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I heard Cutler was doing light practice

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Define Prepping. Are they spending the week making shit sandwiches?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Seems to be doing ok without Megatron?