Cutler Being "Done as a Bear" Gaining Momentum - Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
So here are the actual "rumors":

1) On the Cutler fumble in week 2, the team felt there was more than 1 "makable" option to throw to on the drop back. Cutler instead pulled the ball down, held the ball, tried to step up and roll, and got clobbered as he tried to "get a pass out". Coaches were pissed.

2) On the Cutler INT, he misread the defense and threw an "ill-advised" pass. Team knows it, Cutler knows it, most of the media knows it. The pick had nothing to do with an injury.\ It was just a dumb typical Cutler throw. There was a "discussion" where they agreed he should pull himself out after the pick. There is NO dispute about this. He quit when he threw the pick. And team wanted him to quit.

3) There was no discussion of his "injury" at half time to most players knowledge. Nor was there any talk the week before. He wasn't with the trainers or being looked at away from the team. The locker room had no clue there was an "injury". Probably because, there is no real injury.

4) Calling it a minor thumb injury helps all involved. Team has an excuse for his play and it may still give him some trade value. He gets an option on his future - which is not with the Bears.

5) Pace was actively working a deal to move up to #2 and get Wentz. Cutler + #9 + next years first round pick was up for grabs. The issue was the Bears could get absolutely no intel on if the Rams were taking Goff or Wentz.he is pretty happy about being the first OC that Cutler

6) Cutler knows this and (most coaches feel) he has likely already checked out. The rumors about him retiring after this season are valid. Team knows it, players know it. Insiders know it. They may throw him out there on the field to try and boost trade value against some crap team, but they've pretty much accepted that he will only do more damage than good.

7) Gase leaving was not a surprise. Bears knew he was on borrowed time. They did think he might be here more than 1 season, but, not a given. However, he (gase) is happy about being the first OC Cutler didn't get canned.

6) Cutler really doesn't have any "friends" on the team. Josh Bellamy is one of the guys who loves Cutler. Still eats breakfast with him and works out daily with him. Many players feel that's probably why he's ont he active roster.

8) Kyle Long has given up on Cutler. HE's happy about his new contract and wants to be a Bear for life. However, the contract offer and the fact that he's playing through a complete tear (all the way torn through) are directly tied. Dad and brother said he should go on IR ND GET IT FIXED. He's playing through pain because the team asked him to do so and he said "pay me" and I will. But he will be on shelf for much of next year. The Bears basically paid him off to play.

9) Loggains is the reason Hoyer is here. He was his QB coach while Hoyer went 10-6 (yes 10-6) with Cleveland. Loggains offense is built to revolve around a QB whohas several options, can read the d, BUT.... can get the ball out quickly and keep the D on it's toes. While the reporters wer suprised we went to a hurry up in only his second start, the fact that we played some hurry-up was not a shock to Loggains or Hoyer. And the fact that putting the D in bad sets where our running game could also take advantage, was also not a shock to our coaches.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is there any links for any of this? Most of this sounds like straight up BS.

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
So actual "rumors" is just shit you made up. I like making shit up to, like the time I told some guys some stuff that wasn't really true, but it sounded cool so I said it was true. That was a good day.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
7 and 9 are probably true. Parts or 1 and 2 are true. The rest sound dumb imo.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I just want to know how much of this comes from legit sources because a lot of it is interesting but could also be the brainchild of a poster who has daily threads with a similar tone.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Loggains was in Tennessee in 2013, Hoyer wasn't. Loggains only went 7-6 (he did go 3-0 without Loggains in 2013) with Hoyer in 2014 and Hoyer went to Houston the following year (after throwing 1TD vs 8 picks in 4 games to get benched).

Otherwise, fascinating stuff.
Seems like a lot of work for someone to just makeup.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So actual "rumors" is just shit you made up. I like making shit up to, like the time I told some guys some stuff that wasn't really true, but it sounded cool so I said it was true. That was a good day.

He misplaced the first set of quotation marks by a word. It should have read: "actual rumors."

Mongo enjoys jacking off into the primordial ooze that is CCS and seeing what develops (it tends to be more Cutler threads which, in turn, perpetuate his eternal fap session). The amazing thing is that he puts so much effort into it...

Nick80

Liked Posts:

1) On the Cutler fumble in week 2, the team felt there was more than 1 "makable" option to throw to on the drop back. Cutler instead pulled the ball down, held the ball, tried to step up and roll, and got clobbered as he tried to "get a pass out". Coaches were pissed.

2) On the Cutler INT, he misread the defense and threw an "ill-advised" pass. Team knows it, Cutler knows it, most of the media knows it. The pick had nothing to do with an injury.\ It was just a dumb typical Cutler throw. There was a "discussion" where they agreed he should pull himself out after the pick. There is NO dispute about this. He quit when he threw the pick. And team wanted him to quit.

3) There was no discussion of his "injury" at half time to most players knowledge. Nor was there any talk the week before. He wasn't with the trainers or being looked at away from the team. The locker room had no clue there was an "injury". Probably because, there is no real injury.

4) Calling it a minor thumb injury helps all involved. Team has an excuse for his play and it may still give him some trade value. He gets an option on his future - which is not with the Bears.

5) Pace was actively working a deal to move up to #2 and get Wentz. Cutler + #9 + next years first round pick was up for grabs. The issue was the Bears could get absolutely no intel on if the Rams were taking Goff or Wentz.he is pretty happy about being the first OC that Cutler

6) Cutler knows this and (most coaches feel) he has likely already checked out. The rumors about him retiring after this season are valid. Team knows it, players know it. Insiders know it. They may throw him out there on the field to try and boost trade value against some crap team, but they've pretty much accepted that he will only do more damage than good.

7) Gase leaving was not a surprise. Bears knew he was on borrowed time. They did think he might be here more than 1 season, but, not a given. However, he (gase) is happy about being the first OC Cutler didn't get canned.

6) Cutler really doesn't have any "friends" on the team. Josh Bellamy is one of the guys who loves Cutler. Still eats breakfast with him and works out daily with him. Many players feel that's probably why he's ont he active roster.

8) Kyle Long has given up on Cutler. HE's happy about his new contract and wants to be a Bear for life. However, the contract offer and the fact that he's playing through a complete tear (all the way torn through) are directly tied. Dad and brother said he should go on IR ND GET IT FIXED. He's playing through pain because the team asked him to do so and he said "pay me" and I will. But he will be on shelf for much of next year. The Bears basically paid him off to play.

9) Loggains is the reason Hoyer is here. He was his QB coach while Hoyer went 10-6 (yes 10-6) with Cleveland. Loggains offense is built to revolve around a QB whohas several options, can read the d, BUT.... can get the ball out quickly and keep the D on it's toes. While the reporters wer suprised we went to a hurry up in only his second start, the fact that we played some hurry-up was not a shock to Loggains or Hoyer. And the fact that putting the D in bad sets where our running game could also take advantage, was also not a shock to our coaches.

How many mountain dews did it take to write this? What's your through traffic like?

Us bloggers need to look out for one another!

I'm off to groom my bead and head to work, busy day, I can't be sat here all day.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Broc does it better.

Broc also isn't a complete dickhead.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
For someone who doesn't like Cutler, Cutler is on his mind an aweful lot. Might be penis envy.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"makable"?
giphy.gif

Not a grammar Nazi but found it funny being emphasized in quotes.
Looking for conspiracies? Really, most would take you more seriously without the Jay being a pussy stuff. He was injured in the playoff game and he was injured this time as well. Doesn't excuse that pick but I hate the meatballs that think guys should play when they'd be hurting the team. Of course with Jay, that may be when he's healthy as well. :rimshot: He should have been out earlier, not later.

Most think Jay is gone after this year, including Jay. He's already said he's considering retiring. Hoyer isn't the answer and I really don't care which one plays though I think Hoyer may be better for continuity and running the O, even after he eventually fucks up.

vincentvega

Liked Posts:

Very amazing that you, who happen to be one of the biggest anti cutler posters on this board, have such amazing insight into the inner workings of the organization that also coincidentally happen to support your position on Cutler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
It would be a pretty compelling story if any of it was true.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love the one about the guy being kept off the active roster for eating breakfast with Cutler. "L," as they say on the Internet, "OL" . . .

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Josh Bellamy is a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.