Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Zack Pearson
‏@Zack_Pearson
Martellus Bennett says that #Bears had a "bunch of B*****s on the roster" and that's why they didn't win games.

Charlie J. Johnson
‏@Charliemagne Charlie J. Johnson Retweeted E:60
Martellus Bennett on the Bears: "We just had a buncha bitches on the roster. That's why we didn't win games. And coaches liked the bitches."

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, Marty Rex needs to have his knees taken out if/when he plays the Bears again.

Also Bellicheck hates his players running at the mouth, so Bennett is going to find himself on his 5th different NFL team next year. Speaks volumes.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marty's a tool. He's that dickhead that tries to be so different and a "look at me! I'm original and weirrrdddd"

Fuck that guy

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is marty but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 29 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my boyfriend (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Aka. Marty the bitch Bennett

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
I thought belichek was a disciplinarian?

Forget sb wins, Lombardi trophies, playoff appearances and win loss record - if Belichek were able to get Martellus Bennett to shut the fuck up about anything, that would be his greatest accomplishment as a human being abs arguably his greatest gift to humanity.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Marty's a tool. He's that dickhead that tries to be so different and a "look at me! I'm original and weirrrdddd"

Fuck that guy

Like every alternative insecure teenage goth girl. Dude craves attention. He tries to be the funny guy but he isn't remotely funny. We've all worked with a jaggoff like that. The 'Try Too Hard' guy.

But take a guy like Pat MacAfee. That is one funny motherfucker.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
We can't say if he's right or wrong but we do know the Bears haven't won many games in the last 3 years.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is marty but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 29 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my boyfriend (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Aka. Marty the bitch Bennett

When you copied and pasted this from your own profile did you think you were going to get moar thankbangs than just Despers?

:pace:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When you are down you are pretty easy to kick.

I do not care for Bennett, but it does not shock me that he is piling on a bad team that he parted ways with. I do think he lacks credibility.

Prepare for more of this, especially with Fox getting chippy with the media.