IGT: Blackhawks @ Devils 10/28 at 6:30 p.m.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess if the bottom 6 want to never give up a goal they don't need to score.

With average PK we would be undefeated. I can hold my breathe a while longer to be impressed. I feel like in the past we won with special teams and 5 v 5 would let us down in the last minute of periods and in the second long shifting.

Panik Kane Toews wasn't that pretty, but Panarin showed he doesn't need Kane, so I think the experiment should continue.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess if the bottom 6 want to never give up a goal they don't need to score.

With average PK we would be undefeated. I can hold my breathe a while longer to be impressed. I feel like in the past we won with special teams and 5 v 5 would let us down in the last minute of periods and in the second long shifting.

Panik Kane Toews wasn't that pretty, but Panarin showed he doesn't need Kane, so I think the experiment should continue.

I agree with the bold. Give them all another game to acclimate.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree with the bold. Give them all another game to acclimate.

It used to be Toews/Hossa and "a guy." You could trust that line to win.

Now its Anisimov-Panarin and "a guy" I think we should build around. Toews apparently needs Kane to go at this point. That is fine, get that going and I think a bruiser like Panik is the perfect place to look for their compliment. Yesterday Panik was kind of cluster fucking up Kane though.

I would try Kane-Toews and another "guy" like Motte, Smaltz, or Hossa before I ended this experiment. Even Desjardins would be interesting, because defense and smart decisions plus game flow...just to see what that opened for Kane. Just to see?

That would open up Panik to fortify a strong third line or be the guy on AA-Bread line.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Desjardins would probably be too slow to keep up with them.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Desjardins would probably be too slow to keep up with them.

yeah, but at every turn he has 2 steps in the right direction before the young guys.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Eh I like desji but actually on the pk I've not liked him as he always seemed to not gel in the system and rotate quickly. Always two steps slow to close the lanes

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk