Black friday brawl!!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where's the IGT Rask?!?!?!
I refuse. I don't know how to gif. I don't know the lineups. And Darling on the road we gonna lose. Hossa got roughed up on his last shift last night, Toews likely ginger. Hino and Motte look good but I'm not feeling this one. It was a horrible little piece of schedule and I'm just glad we found enough points on it so it wasn't catostrophe.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Lineups, same as yesterday hut Desji in for tootoo and Kempny in Rozi out.

Kings lineup.. that 70s show and Kopitar on his own Line.

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Win with

Though to those interested, if you check out Scott Powers Tweetor hes been watching John Hayden play for yale and has a bunch of

I know Rask was feeling that Bondra hype but Hayden I think has the best bigguy chance to make it out of the prospects

Any knews that center depth will be intact after the loss of Kruger is good news. One or both of them making it would be huge. I just think Bondra was born and raised to be an NHL player and is a lock to eventually be starting for us at 1LW or 3C.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I refuse. I don't know how to gif. I don't know the lineups. And Darling on the road we gonna lose. Hossa got roughed up on his last shift last night, Toews likely ginger. Hino and Motte look good but I'm not feeling this one. It was a horrible little piece of schedule and I'm just glad we found enough points on it so it wasn't catostrophe.

But they are undefeated when you make the thread.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hawks undefeated with Toews out of the lineup.... Grimson totes #calledit on Capt Donuts