if the bears pick is a qb

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
if they use their first pick on a qb who are the most likely qbs? id like too watch some vids on the guys and eyeball the possibilities

AussieBear

Ill start with a day three QB.. wiff our FA signing of Kap or Glennon of course

Im in the Baker Mayfield/Lamar Jackson 2018 boat.

[video=youtube;1ho9seN66Qw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ho9seN66Qw[/video]

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kelly throws very well on the run and reminds me a bit of Russell Wilson in that regard, particularly how he throws accurately when he rolls left and throws it across his body.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Kelly throws very well on the run and reminds me a bit of Russell Wilson in that regard, particularly how he throws accurately when he rolls left and throws it across his body.

Kelly as an UDFA or 6th or 7th is fine but not higher than that.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah nothing says leader of men like trying to pick a fight at your little brother's high school game. Pass.

HBK the top three are Trubisky, Kizer and Watson. FWIW I like Davis Webb from Cal in round 2 also.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Ill start with a day three QB.. wiff our FA signing of Kap or Glennon of course

Im in the Baker Mayfield/Lamar Jackson 2018 boat.

[video=youtube;1ho9seN66Qw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ho9seN66Qw[/video]

Neither of those 2018 guys are day 1 or 2 picks. Both are amazing college QBs who's games/size don't translate well to the NFL.

laputan

Liked Posts:
The three first round choices in the draft are:

Alex Smith of UNC, next game Friday December 30 1 pm
Marcus Mariota of Clemson, next game Saturday December 31st 6 pm
and Colin Kaepernick of ND

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Ugh. No.

I like Kizer. I think he has the most upside. But Trubisky might be better right now and have just as much upside. Watson is one of those 'rah rah he just wins' kind of guys. Watson throws a lot of picks. I think that's the thing Bears fans want the LEAST in a QB. So all the guys pining for Watson are crazy imo. :p

AussieBear

Neither of those 2018 guys are day 1 or 2 picks. Both are amazing college QBs who's games/size don't translate well to the NFL.

those are just the guys i like.. size doesnt matter... their games?? well i guess they could try their best at throwing 8 ints in two weeks or at the very least 5 in a game.. their games...

vick 2.0 and rex 2.0 aka white russell wilson...

AussieBear

Yeah nothing says leader of men like trying to pick a fight at your little brother's high school game. Pass.

HBK the top three are Trubisky, Kizer and Watson. FWIW I like Davis Webb from Cal in round 2 also.

yeah single out chad for coming to the aid of his bro... its what leader of men do when ppl storm the field... christ.. jyall and dat ccs holier-than-thou shat... 50 yr olds pickin on 12 yr old tribars... then judging a 22 yr old for looking after his brother.. etc etc..

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
He was dismissed from Clemson for conduct detrimental to the team. Eight months later, he was arrested for punching a bouncer, and then threatening to come back to the bar and "opening fire" in the bar. He also got into an altercation with a cop that night. The fight on the high school field was just the latest act of immaturity

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was dismissed from Clemson for conduct detrimental to the team. Eight months later, he was arrested for punching a bouncer, and then threatening to come back to the bar and "opening fire" in the bar. He also got into an altercation with a cop that night. The fight on the high school field was just the latest act of immaturity

No shit. I this guy has "red flags" on a number of levels. Bad dude. Stay away.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Watson is my first choice, followed by Trubisky. If Pace selects Kizer at 3 I will barf in my mouth and immediately fall of the Pace train. That doesn't mean I wouldn't get back on if things worked out, but I would lose all faith in Pace at that very moment.

FoCo

Liked Posts:
On 104.3 the Fan in Denver they were talking about the draft. And Cecil Lammey who is the football insider for the station said that the Bears front office is in love with Mitch Trubisky.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
if they use their first pick on a qb who are the most likely qbs? id like too watch some vids on the guys and eyeball the possibilities

There is this great new site called Google, you can put in 2017 NFL Draft QB prospects and it will give you a ton of resources. I see bug things for this Google in the future.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Watson is my first choice, followed by Trubisky. If Pace selects Kizer at 3 I will barf in my mouth and immediately fall of the Pace train. That doesn't mean I wouldn't get back on if things worked out, but I would lose all faith in Pace at that very moment.

I'd barf in my mouth if we pick Watson. Actually the only guy that won't elicit that reaction is Trubisky.