Scouts Inc. 1/20 board

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I didn't cover. I didn't get your post, which isn't new.

can u read? and do u know what :
oh Pickles.......I was being sarcastic, of course the Browns haven't done a damn thing......that's why this Scouts Inc is a joke
MEANS

did u notice or READ they way I set this post up to bearmick
Quote Originally Posted by bearmick View Post
Oh cool. The latest "let's see how edgy and right on I can sound by putting the QBs as low as possible" mock from another Starbucks drinking drone.
Hey dude......Scouts Inc. is actually run by former Browns director of college scouting Gary Horton. He's produced a lotta' talent for Cleveland when he was there
( I wrote the above in BLUE) and added the pic below hope u i can comprehend it

giphy.gif

--------

and do u know what "Reply With Quote" means

do u know that when a person writes in blue they're probably being sarcastic ( ppl do this on message boards.) Now I gotta ask u.....are u just pulling my coat or being dense to the point of needing to have things explained in length ( seems I had to do this for u on another post where u came in late, making negative comments and didn't know what we were really talking about).

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
do u know that when a person writes in blue they're probably being sarcastic ( ppl do this on message boards.) Now I gotta ask u.....are u just pulling my coat or being dense to the point of needing to have things explained in length ( seems I had to do this for u on another post where u came in late, making negative comments and didn't know what we were really talking about).

Know it all, know nothing.
Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I got it the 1st time. If it was blue at the time (we use green here), I missed the sarcasm because of the source and that would be on me. The rest is silliness and getting weird.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I got it the 1st time. If it was blue at the time (we use green here), I missed the sarcasm because of the source and that would be on me. The rest is silliness and getting weird.
I've seen blue on other boards. lol...no u didn't get it. Stop lying and stop trying to cover ur azz. LOL...But again whatever helps u sleep at night.
ps....u should be the last 1 to call somebody weird ( think about it)..lol

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jesus man. I meant I got it the 1st time you told me your intent. Why else would I have taken responsibility and said it was on me. And you wonder why I assume the worst.

You are working hard at snatching defeat out of the hands of victory.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hey, I even quoted you. Very football related.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Wait, what? They should consider them at 2 but hope they last until 34? WTF? I can see why these guys a 'former' whatevers.

It's not the most same logic from Brandt but the reality of the situation may dictate it.

They both need QBs but there are teams later the draft who may think that way too who may justify value then before the second round comes around. It's not the best situation for the Bears to be in either. If the Browns 49ers and Bears pass on the top QBs and they are still available at the beginning of the second then that's likely the route those teams go leaving the Bears to try and wait on the next best option.

I think Kizer is borderline undraftable given the best attribute he brings to the table is the physical traits and nothing else.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Kizer is borderline undraftable given the best attribute he brings to the table is the physical traits and nothing else.

This is hilarious for a ton of reasons........

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

With this statement, you're like the guy at the Texas hold 'em table going all in with a 2 and a 7.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Do you use your basic eye for NFL talent to determine that? You're either huffing the Oxyclean or the dryer in your "office" has a CO leak.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's not the most same logic from Brandt but the reality of the situation may dictate it.

They both need QBs but there are teams later the draft who may think that way too who may justify value then before the second round comes around. It's not the best situation for the Bears to be in either. If the Browns 49ers and Bears pass on the top QBs and they are still available at the beginning of the second then that's likely the route those teams go leaving the Bears to try and wait on the next best option.

Wow to that last sentence and no way a GM passes on someone viable at 3 to hope he lasts until 36. If you pass on a viable choice at 3 because you see better value elsewhere, you hope a different talented but less highly regarded prospect is there at 36. Perhaps that was what the intent was but as stated, it was silly.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Wow to that last sentence and no way a GM passes on someone viable at 3 to hope he lasts until 36. If you pass on a viable choice at 3 because you see better value elsewhere, you hope different talented but less highly regarded prospect is there at 36. Perhaps that was what the intent was but as stated, it was silly. I don't think any GM considers taking a player an entire round early, at least on the 1st 2 days.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Wow to that last sentence and no way a GM passes on someone viable at 3 to hope he lasts until 36. If you pass on a viable choice at 3 because you see better value elsewhere, you hope different talented but less highly regarded prospect is there at 36. Perhaps that was what the intent was but as stated, it was silly. I don't think any GM considers taking a player an entire round early, at least on the 1st 2 days when the grade slope is so steep.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Wow to that last sentence and no way a GM passes on someone viable at 3 to hope he lasts until 36. If you pass on a viable choice at 3 because you see better value elsewhere, you hope different talented but less highly regarded prospect is there at 36. Perhaps that was what the intent was but as stated, it was silly. I don't think any GM considers taking a player an entire round early, at least on the 1st 2 days when the grade slope is so steep.

Kizer is just a guy to me. He's a big physical dude well proportioned and well defined tall and athletic but his overall accuracy is scatter shot at best. Below 60-percent completion percentage in college is not a good sign.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Kizer is just a guy to me. He's a big physical dude well proportioned and well defined tall and athletic but his overall accuracy is scatter shot at best. Below 60-percent completion percentage in college is not a good sign.

Sounds like a guy I know

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Below 60-percent completion percentage in college is not a good sign.

So the year before..when he was over 60% it was ok?

This is idiotic simple minded evaluation on your part.

Maybe evaluate the real reasons for the Compl% dip....then get back to us.

HINT: Windy and I have discussed them before.